4 . Changes ...

Vote,comment and follow.

6 months later ...

Anika's POV

It has been 6 months that I am living in this house

It has been 6 months that I am living in this house. I can clearly see the love you had for me. I know that you love me and I too love you and this separation was planned by me. Trust me there is nothing to lose but there is a lot to gain. And this separation was necessary to make you understand and make your own trust for me because I can't prove myself in every hard times. I expect this from you it can may be much but still I can't deny it. At the same time, you have to reconcile with your mom and make this family relationship more smoother than now because this separation will give you a pain and that pain will make you able to do anything. And with that, I want you to forget your mom deeds and accept her whole heartedly because when I come in this house once again, I should see everyone happy and everyone should accept me whole heartedly. No one should be sad. I love you Shivaay. I will love you forever.

Shivaay POV

It has been 6 months and 5 days Anika that we are separated for my mistake

It has been 6 months and 5 days Anika that we are separated for my mistake. Your separation has made my life hell. I am regretting for each and every mistake and am repenting for it. Will you be able to understand it? Your separation has taught me my every bad deeds. Day by day, my grief is increasing Anika. I can't live without you. You are my life, my soul and everything. Now, I have realized your importance Anika. Please come back to me ?

Some days later ...

A prier has been organized at OM. All the preparations were going on. All the family friends had been invited for this prier.

Some time later ...

P (Pandit) : Everyone pls be seated with their respective partners otherwise this prier won't be beneficent.

Everyone were seated while Anika was sitting in a side alone. Seing this, an angry SSO was directing toward Anika. He then hold her and make her sit in front of everyone and beside him. Without letting her saying anything he said.

Shivaay : You're still ASSO because I didn't yet filled our divorce so you can't sit there without me because you are still a married women. So I think it's enough as an answer for your unasked question. Saying this he said the priest to start the prier.

After finishing the prier, some friends of Pinky started to gossiping. And then they begins to talk about Anika. Later on, they begin to ask Pinky and Jhanvi about Anika's relationship with this house. Without letting them speak, they begin to taunt Anika in every way. They point at her character just because she has stayed away for 3 months. One of the women said :

W1 : How did u accept this girl ? Nowadays, we can't believe girls and moreover you know na she was engaged to a big business tycoon then how can you trust her that she is still your bahu and not ... ? Character can be sold for middle class girl you know.

Shivaay who has been searching Anika get to see a frozen Anika there, he came toward her and has listen the whole conversation. Before he goes to talk to them, Anika has stopped him and say to keep quiet and listen if he must go or not.After listening this word, Shivaay was in full rage and shouted.

Shivaay : How dare you to point at SSO ki biwi's character ? Saying this he goes towards them

Shivaay : How dare u to point at SSO's wife character at that too in my house ? Mind that your words because your are talking about my wife ! And first of all, who are you to talk about my wife ? Who has given u this rights ? She is my wife, I know that no one can touch her or even think of her in their dreams because if anyone dares to think about her then my Jhansi ki rani (" devilious queen") will do their Oh My Maata ("god") ! Moreover, I don't care about others because I know about my wife and I do to need anyone to give a character certificate. And let me clear one thing, she wasn't engaged. It was me who has misunderstood her. Vikram Adhithya is the one who loved Anika and wished to marry her but she has refused . It's me who is behind this mess. So don't you dare to point at my wife's character.

And yes I have given all these explanations not only for you but for everyone because this is not the first time that they're pointing at my wife. I think it should be the last one otherwise the consequences will be the worst one.

Saying this he take Anika and take her to their room. After they leave, Pinky came near them.

Pinky : Did u listens what did my son saids ? Don't u dares to point at my bahu's character ! I think that u got it in your minds ! And minds your words because next time I won't watch all this nonsense but only my hand will speaks. Gots it ! Dont you dares to say anyone about this issue.

Because you will be the one who will regret later. Gots it !

Tejvi, Shakthi and Dadi were listening this far away and were happy to see this change but still they cannot forgive her.

Not only them, Anika also listened this while going to her room.

Vote,comment and follow.