Changing

Jack pov

     I can't believe it I'm actually in the band! The boys gave me a hug. They said how happy they were even brook. It always shocked me how two face he is. I hate him I don't care if we made a deal it's only pretend he treats me like I'm the scum on his feet.

    we decided to go get dinner to celebrate. Mikey Andy and Rye were already ready so they headed to the restaurant to get a table.

    I walked into the bedroom to change for dinner. When I walked in Brook was in the middle of changing. He had his shirt off and was putting on a pair of jeans. He looked at me and I instantly went red. I turned to face the door.

" sorry I didn't know you were in here" I said
Calm down! Calm down! I thought! Why is he so hot

" it's fine" he said laughing
I turned to look at him. He pulled on a shirt smirking

" are you ready for dinner" brook asked

" no I'm gonna get dressed when your done getting ready" I said

" why don't you get ready now" he said looking confused

" are you sure" I said

he nodded

      I was getting dressed as he fixed his hair. I was in my jeans and I went to grab my shirt. When I looked brook had stopped what he was doing and was staring at me.

Brook pov

Stop staring at him. Stop it! He looked up at me and noticed I was staring. I looked back down. Oh god why am I so stupid.

" what are you looking at" he said why can't he just leave things alone.

" I was looking at how ugly you are"  I snapped when I looked at him I could see the hurt on his face. He pulled on his shirt as I walked over to him.

" stop being so sensitive" I said he looked at me and I could see anger on his face. He pushed me down. He climbed on top of me and we started fighting. I flipped on top of him. Pend his hand above him. He tried to move but I held his hands to tight.

" WHAT DID YOU WANT ME TO SAY! Huh" I yelled
More anger coming out with every word

"Did you want me to say you're so sexy!huh" I snapped he was trying to get lose

" do you want me to be all over you! Fine if that's what you want" I said before I slammed my lips to his. It took a couple seconds before he responded but soon his lips and mine were moving together. I let go of his hands and placed both hands on his face. I felt his hands go up my shirt. And I freaked I flung up whipping my mouth.

" I'm sorry" he said looking down
I looked at him then stood up

" don't be just get ready we need to leave" I said as I walked out of the room