Chapter 6: Pizza is where is happens

(Blair's POV)
I smiled at the size of the blaster and I watch him hold a on about my size in his giant hand. I looked up at him thinking like he was regretting my idea,"You know, if all you aren't here and I am here alone. How would I defend myself?"I asked.

His eyes looked at me with a bright blue,"Here you go. Hold it just like an gun, but don't shoot it."he said as I simply did as told holding it like a hunting gun till he chuckled innerly.

"Mainly you would aim for the cons' optics. Then first at will."he said.

I look at him questionable, "Optics?"I asked.

He sigh realizing he forgot something,"Scrap. Umm.. well Optics are what we call these."he said pointing to his eyes...

OH!

"Head?".

"Helm."

"Shoulder?"

"Shoulder plate."

"Knees?"

"Knee plates."(Don't even know if this is a real thing.  :D)

"Toes?"

"Pedes."

He stop as I snicker,"Alright, so I aim the blaster at their optics and then at there pedes?"I said.

He nod crossing his arms.

"Arms?"

"Servos. And before that fingers are digits. Chest is chassic.".

I nod before moving the gun to what I believe would be it.

I stop when he snatch it from me and put it on his giant metal trench coat,"No shooting in the house."he said before I nod. I was about to walk up stairs when we both heard a tap. He fizzle at the door and look.

He looked at me and cursed.

I watch him online himself and set the wheelchair up on the small area and lifted me up to the wheelchair. I sat there confused till he open the door to...

oh...Who is that?!

"Hi, I'm from the Pizza Place. Did you order some pizza with cheese and breadsticks?"a dude asked as I paused with a really face.

Crosshairs sigh,"No, we didn't order any pizza. Go down the road they might be the ones. And I expect you to never come here again."he said harshly and the guy ran out the door to the pizza car. Speeding down the road almost like he was going to pie his pants.

I look at him with a face of anger,"Come on! That was the pizza man! How in the world am I going to get pizza next time if you scare the pizza people!"I said  looking at him.

He looked at me,"We didn't order any pizza. Beside there pizza in the supplies room. If you want pizza you could make it."he said.

Then I finally had it.

I felt my cheeks turn red and I turn my head rolling the chair into the room. I pulled out my new phone and looked at YouTube videos on how to make pizza.

Crosshairs sigh sitting down on the couch mumbling to himself,
'I can't watch a human.' 'Why did Prime give me a human in the first place.'.

I paused and heard it...

I felt the anger in my face fade away and I sigh having my face into a pillow.

There no one here for me...no one cares!

That always how it been and always how it will be!

My mom and dad hate me!
My brother hates me!
My aunt hates me!