The Bag

It was just a normal day in Nina's life when she was walking home from school when she heard alarms coming from the bank so she ran over there as quickly as she could and she saw that the bank was on fire she yelled HOLY SHIT!!! that's when she saw three guys wearing masks run out and there was cops chasing them they went into an alley and the cops couldn't find them nina told the cops she saw them go around the back.

She followed the cops to the alley and then the robbers started running the cops chased after them while the robbers were running the robber whom was holding the dropped it nina went up to it picked it up and went home she his the money under her bed.

The next day she got some money about $12,000 and gave it to her Mum and Dad they asked what it was for and where nina got it but she said that doesn't matter was does matter is that money right there on the table is able to pay off the bills and more for the house upgrades she went back into her room and started doing her homework while doing so she thought of when she took the money she felt really guilty for leaving the cops trying to find the money.

so the next day she acted normal but inside she felt so weird like she had done something wrong which she did but it wasn't like that she felt like she was being hunted, like she was a wanted person but no one seemed to want her she felt empty when she was walking to her class she walked the headmasters office she saw the two cops that were chasing the robbers the headmaster started walking towards the door nina ran but just before she got around the corner the headmaster called her in and so she walked in and the two cops asked her some questions 

1 why were you at the bank, 2 do you know who the robbers were,  and 3 WHERES THE MONEY!!! the cop yelled while eating a donut covered in chocolate and sprinkles and drinking a smoothie that said Chen on the front.

The girl didn't answer the headmaster told her to go to class the cops yelled she ran out as quickly as possible she ran into her English class her teacher told her to take a seat and she did, After school she went to her mum and dad in their room but they were dead she screamed, Her friendly neighbor that she always used to hang out with came over to see what was going on once she came over to the room she hugged nina with the tightest hug ever.

A few days after the funeral nina started living with her neighbor who found her with her dead parents her name is Hannah Livingstone or Ms. Livingstone is what nina calls her she had a great life with her until she saw the cops driving extremely slow by Ms. Livingstones house she told  hannah and then they both hid in her panic room.

To Be Continued...