New

Tamaki POV

I woke up. I knew it was gonna be another day, somewhere in the limelight. I got out of bed, set my timer off and went to go take a shower.

After the shower, I brushed my teeth, got ready and did my hair. Also got my stuff.

Honestly I'm kinda nervous to go to my new school today, or maybe just a little too nervous.

It was 7:40, school starts at 8:00.  It was no rush. I only lived 5 minuets away from my school. I walked  to my school and sat down on one of the lunch tables.

Most kids would sit. Some would like to stand

After a few minutes of going on my phone, I heard the bell ring.

I knew what classroom I needed to go to. So I just walked to my first period class.

I walked into the classroom. Some kids were just talking or either fooling around. Some were giving each other Hickeys. Honestly I was surprised by this. The teacher didn't even care.

"Settle down, settle down class." As the teacher says in a tired voice.

"We have a new student in the school faggots. And of course they're other new students. This guy just happens to be one. Mr. Amajiki, will you please stand up?"

I stand up. I could feel sweat sweating down my palms..

"H-hi, I'm T- T- Tamaki-"
"Ha! He looks just like an elf! Look at those ears!"
I could hear some kids laughing and whispering. At that moment I just wanted to die or run out of the classroom and get home. I wanted this day to end..

"That enough Reo!"

I guess his name is Reo... Reo from that American movie?

*A little time skip*

I couldn't take it anymore... I wanted to go home. I could feel someone watching me and it was most likely that blond boy in the back of me. I think his name was Mirio  or something like that? From that time on I knew it was gonna be a long day...

Sorry it's short. Hope you liked it!