Arthur

Toriah's POV

"Listen it's getting late, and we shouldn't be here at this moment," I said.

"you're not even listening to me Tora" Arthur took a deep breath. "I was very scared, you did not receive any of my calls, not a single reply. I was worried about you".

"I was busy. There's nothing to be worried about". I got a little surprised by his behavior tonight. What he is trying to say I don't understand.

"I have got to go, see you at tuition" I was ready to make a move. He stopped me.

"Why are you avoiding me Tora? Did I do something wrong to you?" He asked me politely. "No, I'm confused right now, Arthur. I can't concentrate on my studies. I..I..thi.." He did not let me finish my words. "Are you seeing someone Tora?" He said having doubt in his mind. His head remained below towards the ground.

"I..What? No, I am not seeing anyone". Without taking any moment I lied in his face. How could I do this with him! this is not me! what is happening to me! . I should have told him the truth. What if he finds out! This cannot be good.

"I see. Then what is the problem Tora? Just tell me. I can't take this anymore. It's been two weeks you still haven't texted me or called me. You do not talk to me at tuition. Please tell me what's wrong ?" 

Arthur really cares about me.  

"I have to go, Arthur, it's getting late now." without giving him any answer I turned my back on him and walked away from him. 

"Just tell me why! Why are you doing this to me!" He shouted, his voice getting fade from the distance.

I ran to my room and peeked through the window,  Arthur is still standing in front of the wall. He is kicking the wall insanely. I can't see him hurting himself like this. What is happening, I don't know. Why is this happening at all? I wasn't prepared for all of this drama. I always try to avoid drama. Now, this is happening to me. I don't want to play with his heart, but how is this happening, I don't know. What should I do? I don't want to tell Shaine about this. But I think I have to tell her now. I need a solution.  

"Hey Shaine, I need your help". I called her immediately.

"Anything wrong? What happened?"  Shaine sounds confused. I told her everything. She said, "Tell him that you moved on. You don't have feelings for him anymore." . 

I can rely on Shaine when I need practical advice, but this seemed not easy things to do. I can't deny that I still have feelings for Arthur. But I like Raine too. I can't get over easily from this. Will it be a bad idea to call Arthur this time?

Midnight-

Arthur's phone is ringing. "Why are you calling?" He sounds disturbed. 

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for today. I shouldn't have left you like this. I had no answer for your question Arthur. I'm really sorry."  I told desperately. 

"Why? Do you have now?" He questioned.

"I..I.." I could not say anything.

"Tora, I know you are confused about your feelings, but all I want is to love you. I don't know if you love me or not, but I will love you forever. I wanted to tell you this." His voice chocked. 

"I love you, Arthur. I just need time to reconcile some things".  I don't know what came over me and I said this.

"What! Tora you love me??? I can't believe it! I love you too, I will wait for you forever. No matter what happens between us." He seemed happily serious  and confident.

I laughed and said, "Yes I love you! 

"Did you hurt yourself today?" I asked concernedly.

"You saw that? oh I'm sorry. Not really, my feet are hurting now. Don't worry, I will be fine tomorrow. By the way, when will I see you again?" He asked being all flirty.

"At the tuition I suppose," I said.

"I wish I could see you right now and hug you really tight. I need a hug desperately. I need to see you now Tora." His soft voice made my heart beat faster.

When he says my name, nothing seemed perfect than that. I wondered what changed my mind to forget about him. "Come over if you dare." I laughed.

"You wanna see?" He accepted my dare. "No, you dork!" I said.

"What? you scared?" He mocked.

"No, I'll see you at tuition. Now sleep, you boy." I said.

"Yeah, okay. When I'll see you, I'll make sure you won't escape from me like tonight." . I like when he flirts with me. It makes me fall for him even more and more. I can't avoid him forever.

"Really? Let's see. Good night." I hung up quickly. What is he doing with my mind, wish I would know.

Arthur happened in my life in a very strange way. I didn't use to talk to him before I revealed my feelings to him. We were batch mates in our English and Science tuition. He sat at a corner of a wall with his friend Rony opposite to me. Arthur is a brilliant student. 

I don't know how I fell for him but I can't deny it was me at first. It's all started when our eyes met with each other for the first time. We used to  stare with each other. It was one of a kind. He is the sweetest person I ever knew. 

                                                                TO BE CONTINUED.....

Stay tuned for the next chapter. 

Dear readers, Do you really like this story so far? Or you're really not? I'm a new author and this is my first story ever. Please let me know what do think of my story, if you vote or state your comments about the chapters I have published, it would be great for me to continuing the story far.  Thank you. 

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON...