e l e v e n

yuju's

I stared at the paper didn't dare to made an eye contact with my husband. he obviously mad at me right now. well, this is all baekhyun's plan. very risky!

i don't even know why i agreed at the first place. i should think about his answer. how if he gladly divorce me?!

but, looking at his reaction right now, i'm sure he love me dearly 😳

"what should we do then? almost everyday we faught about the same things. aren't you tired?" gah those words killing me inside! he face totally drop. can i just hug him now and said 'just kidding' in happiest way?   ㅜ.ㅜ

he remain silent. 'assa!! he's speechless'

swiftly i hide my smiles. "look, i'll give you space to decide. while I'm on vacation for a week, you can think whether i deserve to be your wife or not. if you feel i'm not suit to be your wife and your life will be better withoutㅡ" i paused while close my eyes, holding back my tears. my voice begin to crack.

even though it just acting, somehow its torn me inside. the pain is increase time by time. "you know what i mean right?"

"fine. if that's what you want" he stated sternly before he went to his room.

+

the next day, i went to the airport nearby my place. I'm not sure where to goㅡ nah maybe busan.

"give me a ticket to busan"

the lady behind the transparent wall, smiles and nodded. "when you want to go?" she asked politely.

"oh today. what time is available?"

"only at 8pm" she utter.

"its great" i smiles.

"how many person?"

"onlyㅡ"

"two tickets." someone interrupted make me briskly turn around. surprisingly, its hwanhee.

the lady was flabbergasted by his sudden appearance. "pardon?"

i awkwardly giggle while he smile prettily beside me. "I'm her husband. my wife love to joke around" he explained.

the lady chuckled a little. "so its two ticket. here you go." she hand me the tickets. i was about to take it but unfortunately hwanhee is more fast than me.

he wink. "thank you"

my jaw slightly drop. 'what the fuck is happening?'