Sixteen

Emma's POV
My Plan was actually to be quiet and surprising but that got changed quickly as I Heard Reginas Voice screaming and whimpering. At least I knew She was still alive but it killed me to know she had been spending almost a whole Day with that Psycho killer.

I ran into the Direction of the Screams as I saw Robin Pinning her Against the Wall as he was Drinking her Blood while she screamed in Pain. His Hand was squeezing her Breasts Hardly Tho. I quickly Pushed him to the Floor and knelt over him while I punched Him until he'd be Passed out. Which luckily didn't take so long Since I was Angry as fuck. "Regina?!", I yelled as I saw her Laying on the Floor as she tried to get up but seemly didn't find the Strength to do So. "Emma.", She whispered as some Tears ran down her Cheek. I gently Took her In My Arms as I was finally able to resist her even though her Neck was soaked in Blood and her Shirt was ripped and Covered with a bit of Her Blood as well. "Shht it's okay Baby Girl, I got you.", I said as I Carefully Stroke her back, earning a Wimper of her. "Let's Get You out of here Shall we?", I asked and she nodded as she held onto me since she still didn't find the Strength in her Legs to hold herself.

"Tyler? Umm sorry about the Trick earlier. Whatever I got Regina. Can you come to the School and Get Robin please? And punch the Fuck out of him.", I said as i Phoned my Brother. I whispered the Last Part thought for Regina's Sake.

"Alright Come here Baby Girl.", I said as I picked her Up In my Arms as she Gently placed her Hands and her Head at my Chest, not being strong enough to wrap them around my Neck like usual. God what had that Son of a Bitch done to her.

She whined a little as I took off her Shirt and Gently Brushed Over the Blood with A wet Towel. My Eyes grew wide as I saw what he had actually done to her. Her Neck was still red, from the Blood and his Grip, her waist and wrists were Red as well from his Tight Grip and her Stomach was full of abrasions. "I'm so sorry Baby Girl.", I said and another wave of Tears ran down her Cheeks. "It wasn't your Fault. But please tell me he will get Locked Away.", She said as she sobbed a little. "I promise you he will never get to Hurt or even See you Again.", I said and I meant it. He was going to get Locked Away but I'd make sure it wouldn't be some nice place like A Prison if the State. I'd let my Brother Have his Way with him since I know he'd be the only one but me that hates him that much. Well and Regina. "Emma?", She said softly and I hummed in Return as I slowly Started to to prepare the bathtub for her and undressing her while the water would fill the Tub. "Thank you. For Saving me. I know I'm Save as long as I'm with you.", She said and helped me to get her Shoes off. "God I love you so much and I promise you with everything I am I will never let any Danger come close to you Again my Queen.", I said and started to undress myself as well. "I know.", She whispered and Pecked my Lips as I leaned down to her again. "We should go to the Hospital about That Foot too.", I said and she chuckled nodded. "What are we gonna day when he asks what happened?", She Asked and chucked again. God I was so scared never to hear that chuckle or see that Beautiful smile of hers again..otherwise I know she's Strong. "I'm not sure. We'll figure something out. And This may hurt a Little, okay Baby Girl?", I warned as i picked her Naked body up and carried her into the Bathtub. She whined a little as I set her down and the Warm water met her injuries. "Can you come in Papi?", She Asked and I nodded. She chuckled a little as she saw what that new Name had just done to me while I was just groaning. God this Woman. Papi was new tho. And like super hot-just saying.