Love & Lust

Whispers of gossip and senseless things filled the room as I walked into it with my head held high and my dress caressing the tiles I gently stepped on. At the end of the room, my spouse stood proudly amongst the men, talking about business in international waters. A gentle smile was painted on my lips as I approached him, and the gentlemen turned towards me while bowing their heads in respect, which lead him to notice my presence and grin.

"Darling, I was wondering where you had gone," he chuckled, and I kissed his cheek lightly as to not leave a stain. "I was just solving a matter with mother dearest," I said before turning towards the men and bowing my head lightly as a small courteous greeting, "would you mind if I steal him away for a few minutes?" The men chuckled and left us alone while my smile became watered down, "I need to have a word with you, let's go to the studio room." He nodded and rested his hand on my lower back, guiding me towards it while merrily greeting others.

Once we entered the room and locked the doors behind us, I scowled and sat on the desk's edge. "Mother is asking for grandchildren; remember we have an image to uphold and sell." He sighed and nodded, "we'll do it tonight."

"No, we'll do it right now," I ordered while I unzipped my dress and let it caress my naked skin as it slowly fell on the floor, approaching him afterwards to close the distance between us. "Claim me, and let's get this over with." His eyes flashed lightly with possessiveness and anger, not liking to be bossed around in situations like these.

I chuckled softly in response as he started to kiss my neck, making my cheeks flush, "stop teasing. We don't have much time," I whispered in his ear. He shook his head and smirked, "I refuse to rush this, darling." I growled as he took his time caressing my body and kissing all my weak spots, my hands tangling themselves in his hair as he made me weaker by every minute that ticked away.

We eventually ended up becoming one after relentlessly driving each other to our limits, making the world around us be washed away with thoughts of each other. "I think we might have to continue this tonight," my husband said softly against my ear. I chuckled and caught his lips with my own for a brief moment, "we'll have to see, dear husband of mine. For now, we must go back to the others." I gently pushed him away and got off the desk, getting dressed once more and fixing my smeared lipstick. He smirked and planted a kiss on top of my head, helping me with the zipper as I fixed my hair, "let's go then."

I fixed his bow tie, and we walked out together into the hallway, where our maids were waiting with bottles of perfume to mask the smell of sex that we brought with us from the room. Some other maids entered it to clean the mess we made, and we walked back into the ballroom we were in; our hearts trying to simmer down to how they were moments ago from the exercise we just had.

The men looked at us as we stepped into the ballroom and chuckled, knowing what happened, while the ladies had their minds running wild as they tried to fake disinterest in why we took so long to come back. I kissed my husband's cheek lovingly and went with my family, sealing away the thoughts of my moment of weakness and how my voice was laced with a brew of lust and love.

The rest of the night was the same boring thing as always, filled with gossip and words coated with poison. Once there was barely anyone around, I left to my room and found my husband was nowhere to be seen. The only thought in my head was: "another simple night where love has disappeared, and I'm alone again with my thoughts."