The Beginning of Troy

Summer was always boring for Stella, she never went everywhere or did anything fun. She would always lay around and check her Tumblr, Instagram and Facebook. Until one day when she was checking her Instagram she notice that Mr.Shawty_Snatcher aka Troy had took an interest in her photos. He was liking and even leaving comments. "Zamn you look sexy" "😍😘😍" "I want a piece of that A$$" Stella had thought he was joking so she kept checking her Instagram. Until thirty minutes later, an Facebook notification had pop up on her iPhone saying. "Troy:hey cutie" Stella was shocked because she could have swore she didn't have Troy as one of her friends, so how did he find her?! She opened up the message and replied "hey?" Troy quickly responded.

:The text:

Troy: ur Stella right?

Stella: yeah y

Troy: ohhh I just saw u on ig (Instagram) and I thought u were pretty so I wanted to hyu.

Stella: thanks but is this a f**king joke or something bc it's not funny!!

Troy: no not at all

Stella: yeah sure *in a sarcastic tone*

Troy had texted her back but Stella didn't want to see what he had to say.

Two weeks after texting Troy, Stella had received an letter from the school. She ripe it up think its was her repost card for the last quarter that she had pass but,she was suddenly disappointed to see what was in the letter. It was an letter explaining that she has failed four classes so she needs to go to summer school in order to move onto 11th grade."what how could this happen! This most have been a mistake" Stella quickly told her mom that she had to go back to school next week to take back her tests.

"Stella why didn't you tell me this a week ago, you know I'm going on my honeymoon with your dad"

"Step-dad and I didn't know until now"

"Well I call your aunt to see if you can stay at her house until she comes home to drop you back here"

"Fine"

Stella slogged she way up the stairs and into her room and slowly flops into her bed and begins to text her BFF Nastasia. Stella and Nastasia were texting each other forever saying how unfair it is because Nastasia's birthday was coming and she was planning on going to a ski resort and wanted Stella to come along. After texting Nastasia, Stella turned on some music and started to drift off.