The Worst Place to go in the Summer

It has been two weeks that have pass ever since Stella got that letter from her school that says she has to go to summer school. It was a sunny but a slight windy Tuesday morning.

Stella was still in bed obsessively dreaming about Channing Tatum ever since she saw the new 22 jump street. When she began to hear a slight ringing in her ears. She slowly opens her eyes trying to adjust them to the light. When her eyes were adjusted enough she began to slowly rotate herself to the left side of her bed, to see her phone still vibrating and ringing. It was her alarm, Stella just hit the snooze button and rotated herself back trying to go back to her lovely dream. But like all good dreams they had to come to an end. Stella got out of bed and slip her feet into her crocodile bed slippers and headed downstairs. When Stella was downstairs she was expecting to see her cooking a delicious breakfast, but instead she see a note from her mom saying "hey honey sorry we didn't get to say our goodbyes, but me and your father decide that we should leave for our honeymoon last night so see you in three weeks. -love mom xoxo". Stella mumble under her breathe 'stepfather' and open the fridge to grab the milk for her cereal. After she had finish she went upstairs to take a shower and got ready to go to the worst place in the world...SUMMER SCHOOL. Stella had on a pink and black polka dot crop top with a dark blue skinny jeans and golden sandals with half of her hair pinned up to the back. Stella walk outside of her house and began to walk to school because it was fairly close to where she was living.

There they had all the kids stand outside of the school and waited till it was time for them to be let in for their session. So she decided to sit on the brick wall and text her friends as she waited. Ten mins have pass and Stella was still sitting on the wall and a slight chubby ada skin tone boy came towards her and say next to her. But he wasn't at a good distance for a stranger to be sitting at, his leg were touch against Stella's legs. Stella inch herself away a bit then the guy began to flirt with Stella by using the worst pick up line you will ever hear in you life. "Are you a burger from McDonald's because you are McGorgeous" "thanks, that's just what I girl wants to hear that she a greasy piece of meat" Stella said. As Stella said that the security guards were telling everyone that they can now enter the building. Stella got off the wall and began to walk away for the guy when he grabbed at her hand and started to ask for her number. Stella began to say "516-FUCK-OFF" the guy replied "so is that 516-382-5633". Stella quickly pulled away her hands and continued to walk to the door when she heard someone say "By the way my name is John"

During the class she had, the teacher just kept on complaining about how she could be spending the rest of her summer with her family instead of being with a bunch of unworthy kids and gave them a bunch of worksheet and would not help. This went on for three hours, then it was time to leave. But while there she meets one of her friends Linsey. They decide to walk to Stella aunt's house instead, of Linsey dad coming to pick them up. They walk pass a gas station were they saw one of Linsey's old crushes Chris riding his bike towards them. They stop to talk for a while and Chris decide that he wanted to hang out with them. Nine blocks away from Stella aunt's house Linsey got a text from her dad saying that he was coming to get her then five mins later Linsey dad appears on the road in a white Toyota and got Lindsey in then drive off. After Linsey left Chris became to be a little flirty. When Chris and Stella got to her aunts house they went downstair in the basement and began to play 2k14. Then suddenly chris pauses the game an puts down his controller, to then look at Stella and slowly raise his hand to her face. He gently putted her face close to his and began to kiss her which further lead to them making out and Chris trying to take off Stella's top. While almost unbuckling Stella's bra Stella heard something but Chris assure her that it was nothing and continued until someone with a stern deep voice said "EHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON" surprising both Chris and Stella, they jump and turn to see that it was Stella's cousin Daniel with a slight grind on his face.

"What are you doing here" said Daniel

"Umm.." Stella said trying to quickly think of something.

"well you see we are playing 2k14... wanna play?" Chris said.

"Yeah I do" Daniel said somewhat excitedly and grabbing Stella's controller. While in the the middle of the game Daniel says " Ohhh don't think I'm not going to hold what I saw against you guys". Two hours past and Chris had to go and then Stella's aunt (Jasmine) came home and asked if she wanted to go home and she said "yes." When Stella got home she just made cup soup and watch some Criminal Mind then went to sleep on the couch.