YOONKOOK

Warnings!
Top! Yoongi
Bottom! Jungkook
Omega! Yoongi
Omega! Jungkook
Smut
Only smut
Weird smut

Omegaxomega relationship.

Yoongi makes Jungkook understand that they don't need any alpha.

(I know this is some weird smut uhm but I wanted to try something different?? If you don't like don't read)

---

It was a windy day. Jungkook could smell the sweet scent of the cherry blossoms' petals—which were dancing in his small city because of the strong wind. And yes, his tummy was grumbling. He was craving for a strawberry and vanilla cupcake.

He decided to visit his favourite pastry shop, right in front of his little brother's kindergarden.

Jungkook's little brother, Sannie, was a first category brat. But really cute—and Jungkook had a weak heart and a sweet soul. He promised his little brother that he would buy him a cupcake too, precisely a chocolate cupcake—and just thinking about his happy face, made Jungkook giggle to himself.

His little brother was 5 years old—and, to Jungkook's surprise, an alpha. Their dad is an alpha, while their mother an omega—like him.

Let's say that Jungkook is a bit jealous—their dad was really happy when they discovered that Sannie was an alpha. Jungkook instead—has never had Sannie's privileges. His dad wasn't really happy about Jungkook—and every single day, his dad showes him some alphas or betas candidates, ready to marry him.

But Jungkook doesn't want to marry them. They all are full of themselves—and he didn't want to be treated like his dad did.

But—he was a bit tired too. His heats were so hard to bare them all alone—maybe he needed someone to take care of him. He is not going to kneel down some alphas feet though.

Jungkook bought his two cupcakes and left the cute pastry shop, after paying and giving the shop assistant a sweet smile.

He looked at the kindergarden—realizing that it was already time to pick up his little brat—oh, Jungkook meant brother.

He walked there and started panicking when he saw his little brother crying—clingying to a man with glasses. A very hot one.

"Sannie!" Jungkook rushed to his brother, giving him a worried glare since his brother had a cut on his knee. He kneeled down to Sannie's height. "What happened, sweetie?"

Sannie held Jungkook's sweater, putting his little arms around Jungkook's neck. "Sannie was playing a-and fell! Kookie, it hurts" Sannie cried, wetting Jungkook's sweater.

"Sannie, baby, it's okay. Kookie will heal your cut and everything will be alright—okay Sannie?" Jungkook sweetly said, kissing Sannie's chubby cheeks.

"I do believe we haven't met before" The man said, looking inside Jungkook's doe eyes. "My name is Min Yoongi—and I am going to replace ms. Byun for a while, since she is pregnant. I was going to take Sannie to the infirmary—but he didn't want to go, because he was waiting for you."

Jungkook stared at the good-looking man. He had black hair, he was a bit shorter than him and had some broad shoulders—that Jungkook was craving to touch. His glasses made him so mysterious—and his low voice was making him shiver.

He was stunning.

Stunning and a omega. His scent was so sweet.

Jungkook shouldn't think about him in this way. He was of his own gender—it was so wrong.

"Nice to meet you—I'm Jeon Jungkook, Sannie's older brother" Jungkook said, shaking Yoongi's hand. He swore he felt a shock when their hands touched. It was electrifying.