NEED

This is my very first short story. My pen name is The Rose, but on most forums, I can be found by that or The Rvse. I wanted to develop the other parts of myself and express them in words. I am not just a poet, I am a multifaceted writer. I have been

Thank you for joining me in this space and taking time to read this. Please vote, comment, and like- THE ROSE

 Dedication: 

In this space all I need is you. Thank you for being my muse.

It was electric. Tantalizing, orgasmic and oh so breathtakingly electric. The feel of him a top her was akin to sin which tasted like chocolate dipped strawberries. Every ounce of willpower was directed towards keeping her moans quiet and trying to keep him within her sight. He must have noticed the need within her eyes as he chuckled bending down to whisper in her ear, "Do you trust me? Explicitly?" The question made her stop writhing- gave pause, if even for a moment. Despite the seriousness of the question, his hand teasingly made its way down the middle of her chest inching closer and closer to her left nipple with each pass. Forgetting the restraints that bound her wrist she struggled to turn her breast into his hand. Quirking an eyebrow, he appeared to look amused at the neediness she was displaying. "My question", he rumbled, "needs an answer pet" and wickedly rolled her left nipple between his index finger and thumb. The extra sensation made her buck, arch her back so that her hips thrusted forward. The vibrator that had been humming between her legs seemed to reach a deafening crescendo, as the creeping wave of orgasm began to wash over her body. An involuntary cry was ripped from her throat, and as her orgasm peaked she panted "Yes. Yes, I trust you".

CHAPTER 1

The grating sound of an alarm clock pierced the stillness of the morning. Sasha rolled over putting the pillows over her head, attempting to put distance between herself and the irritating yet necessary sound. After a few minutes had crawled by, she snatched the phone off the mahogany drawer and aggressively hit stop. The resounding silence allowed her mind to drift off, without the blaring alarm, reflecting on the dream. A reoccurring, weekly dream that left a restlessness in her spine and agitation on her mind. She got out of bed, noting how restrictive the t-shirt she was wearing felt and wandered into the bathroom turning on the sink to splash some water on her face. It helped relieve the heat that had settled itself on her face yet left the throbbing sensation between her legs almost exposed. A firm believer in not masturbating, she proceeded to push the thought out of her head as she turned the shower on. Slipping off the suddenly uncomfortable t-shirt, she shivered as the cool air brushed up on her skin and she sighed blissfully as the hot water cascaded over her. As the water hit her chest, it triggered a flood of memories from the dream. Rope...gentle but firm calloused hands...and pure unconstrained excitement. Blinking open eyes, she didn't know she had closed, her reverie was interrupted by the sound of the phone ringing over and over again. Frustrated she finished up her shower, the ever-present agitation settling in her shoulder blades. Whoever is calling so incessantly better have a damned good reason for disturbing me at 6:30 in the morning, she thought. "Jones", she snapped into her phone when she saw it was her secretary Jason.

"Good morning Ms. Jones". She wryly thought, Was it really?

"Mr. Barnabas wanted to make sure, and I quote "he got the best goddamn person he could on the case" so that's why I'm calling you so early. I know you don't like being phoned before 7 but it was urgent..". As Jason kept speaking, Sasha's mind wandered. What would Barnabas want with her? Andrew Barnabas of Barnabas, Conti, and Cruise,  LLC. Matter of fact why her specifically? She knew she did amazing work but she didn't even know she was on his radar and could count on one hand some of the people he usually picked for high profile cases.