Going into Wonderland

Her heart was pounding. She was sure she had seen the door knob turn.... It was cold and snowing. The girl came out of the room; she was wearing a beige t-shirt, beige sweatpants and a black eye patch covers her left eye. The girl has long black hair that brushed her hips, her uncovered eye was a bright blue.She heads to the kitchen to make herself some food, a small stack of blueberry pancakes and sausage. Moving to the counter as her pancakes bake, she puts on a pot of black coffee for her mother. Her mother is sitting on the couch in the living room reading her favorite book.

Once the food and coffee was done, she carefully pours the coffee into an old mug, and heads out to her mother in the living room. Setting her food on the coffee table, she heads to her mother, handing her the cup of hot coffee."Thank you, Ava dear", her mother thanks her, watching Ava for a moment as she sits across from her before speaking up once again, "Dear, we are heading over to your grandmother's house for a party this afternoon."

Looking up at her mother, Ava swallows the mouthful of pancake before asking, "Okay, but what are we going to do there?"Smiling at her daughter, she answers, "It's a Halloween party! Why don't you go up and get ready?""All right", Ava barely says as she stuffs the rest of her pancakes into her mouth, grabbing her sausage as she rushes back up to her room.

Ava puts on a light blue leather jacket, a white tank-top, ripped dark blue jeans and light blue and white running shoes. Looking into her mirror, Ava slips on a black ribbon into her hair, the one her mother had given to her when she was a little girl.After getting ready, Ava and her mother get into their car and drive over to Ava's grandmother's house, her mother's mother.

When they arrived, they were greeted by Ava's grandmother; dressed in a vampire costume.After the others had arrived, Ava's grandmother went up to Ava, asking her a favor, "Ava honey?" "Yes grandma?", Ava asks, looking up from her phone.

"Could you go down to the basement and get my ice skates? Your cousins want to see them."Raising an eyebrow, Ava nodded, "Um, okay, sure."Getting up, Ava heads down into the basement, going straight to where she had seen the skates last. When she finally found them, she noticed one was missing, so she started looking for it.

Looking around, Ava turns around, noticing something strange. A tiny door in the wall. Ava kneels down to the small door, pulling open the door, she gets splashed with a potion. She shrinks down to where the tiny door is now a regular sized door.

Deciding there was nothing much else to do, Ava heads into the door only to fall down a rabbit hole. Just like the one her mother had told her she fell down when she was a young girl. As Ava was falling down, she hit the ground hard and got knocked out. As she woke up, she thought that it was not like what her mother said it was like when she was young girl. She sat up and it looked like she was sitting in dead leaves. As she looked around, she saw that everything was dead.

She heard a sound behind her, she turned to see that it was a white rabbit. He looked at her with bloodshot eyes and said," Oh, may I help you young lady?".

"Yes?" she said in confusion of his bloodshot eyes as he reached out his hand. He looked at her hair and saw the black ribbon and he said," Alice!! You look so different Alice!!".

Then he looked at her and said," You should get me out! You know it would be so much fun!" As his eyes looked at her with a mad look to it, he grabbed Ava's hand and pulled at her arm with force. Then she pulled back with a scared look to her,"NO!! I don't know who you are." she said in terror." What did you say, Alice? It's me, Nivens McTwisp, your friend! Alice, don't you remember Alice?" as he said that, she got more freaked out.

As he grabbed Ava's hand and started to drag her on the floor, she started to freak out. As she was getting dragged onto the floor, she started to scream! As she was screaming, she saw a figure in the tree. It was a cat like shape, but she couldn't see it fully as she got hit in the head by a rock.When she woke up, she saw that she was in a house. For a minute, she thought it was the white rabbit's house, but as she look around she saw a cat. It looked a little familiar. But, as she was going to say hi, the cat said," Why are you here Alice? You sh-" he got stopped as Ava said," My name is Ava, not Alice!!" as she said that, he looked at her with a surprised look on his face.

" What? Your name is Ava, but you look so much like Alice! You even have her ribbon, but your name is Ava? But, you-" as he was going to finish, Ava interrupted again." My mom is Alice, I'm her daughter, I'm not her." she said with an angry look on her face. But as he was going to speak, the door crashed to the ground and the white Rabbit stood there with a angry look on his face. It looked like he was going to kill the cat.

"Cheshire, give me the girl! I promise that I will take good care of her! But, if she doesn't get me out of this world, I will kill her and I promise you that!!!" he says as he comes closer to them, eyes hooded, a wicked look crossing his face as he begins to chase them.

As the white rabbit begins his chase, Ava and The Cheshire cat race to the other side of the house. Seeing a window, Ava slams it open, jumping outside, Cheshire right on her heels. As Cheshire was following Ava, he grabbed Ava's waist with his tail and held onto her, as she ran for her life.

" What are you doing, cat!!! I'm trying to run!!" as she was trying to get her breath, as she was talking. He looked at her and said,"My name is Cheshire, not cat!! And the only reason I'm holding onto you is to see how close he is getting!"

He looked back at were the white rabbit was running and saw that he was gone! He looked back at Ava because she had stopped and saw that the white rabbit was in front of her." Ava!! Run as fast as you can to the right! Now, Ava!!" as he said that ,she ran to the right as she was told and they lost him. Or so they thought!

" How am I going to get back home, Cheshire?" as she whispered this, she felt something on her shoulder. She looked at her shoulder and saw a hand. It was the white rabbit's hand! As his claws dig into her shoulder, she began screaming in pain.But at the same time, she pulled away from his grasp which left scratch marks on her shoulder and tore her clothes. She turned around and kicked him in the stomach, but it didn't affect him.

As she was catching her breath, she turned away from him and ran as she went in the direction of a castle. As she did, Cheshire said," That is the Queen of Hearts castle! She can help us! Let's go there now, Ava!!" As they ran into the distance to the Queen of Heart's castle, what do you think might happen to Ava, Cheshire, and the white rabbit? Do you think the Queen of Heart's has changed like Cheshire?

     ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's not good I tried my best to do it.     I had some help with it from some people.    So I  hope you like it. =b