Meeting Know Friends

Ava and Cheshire are ran as fast as they can to the castle but gets stop from the white rabbit jumping on top of them and about to strike them with his claws. As the white rabbit gets jump on and gets nok of ava by a blake wolf. "Hay! Are you ok?" said a voice form Ava's left side," yeah I'm ok but who are you?" Ava replied as the random person reaches their hand out.

Ava grabs the person hand and see a girl with long red hair, red eyes, with red ripped jeans, a black and red shirt with rips on the bottom, and a long red hooded cape. "My name is Cleo and what's your name?"

As she pulls Ava up "my name is Ava Oh and Cheshire are you okay I did fall on top of you since you're on my back!" she looks at her back and see that Cheshire isn't there anymore "wait Cheshire where are you!?" scared and confusion "I'm right here." Cheshire says with a grunt laying on the ground.

"oh my God you okay" said Ava as Cleo looks at the wolf who penned the White Rabbit to the ground. "Did you bite him with you're passed out poison yet Blair?" Ava looks at Cleo with a confused look "is she talking to a wolf she know that they can't talk back right?" she said in her mind. "Yeah I did but who are those two names?" As the wolf gets surrounded with black shadows and the wolf turns the into a human with ears and a tell. "Their names are Cheshire and Ava" Cleo looks at Cheshire and Ava standing right behind her with confused looks to them.

"Why do you guys look so confused? Oh! Wait she scared you cuz she was in her wolf form now I understand. But why? You're in Wonderland everything would be confusing right?" Cleo said as she looks at them."Wonderland you shouldn't know anything about this place I'm so confused" as Cleo was going to say more the Wolf girl went closer to Ava and sniffed her by the neck. "You smell like Alice why do you smell like Alice?" Ava gets shocks by the wolf girl she looks down at her and see that she's wearing combat boots, shorts that are black, a shirt with lines of green, long black hair that went down to her waste, green eyes but wolf eyes.

 "Alice is my mom I guess that's why I smell like her. Blair" said Ava with a grin on her face. "I guess that's why I'm not so surprised by all this since my mom told me about it" said Ava looking at Cheshire with a confused look because he looked confused. "why do you guys know Alice Because I know every single friend that she has I've never seen her being with you"Said Cheshire with a confused look doing. We can't do that question but it looks like you guys were going somewhere before he stopped you" said Cleo pointing to where the White Rabbit was.They look to where the White Rabbit was and saw that he was gone.

"Where did he go!?" said Ava in terror "I..I don't know I thought he was right behind me!" said Cleo confusion and terrified. Do you think that he's going to the Queen of Heart Castle to kill her Sanchez Tire said Cheshire in intere of what's going to happen. "well we'll get there before he does I'm about to promise to you guys...I guess" said Blair and anger. "let's go! Get on my back when I'm in My wolf form and I'll get you guys there as fast as I can" said Blair looking at them with confirming and they all nodded.Blair was getting into her wolf form and they all got on as promised she ran as fast as she can to the Queen of Hearts Castle. After a long time They got there pretty fast if Cheshire and Ava we're running it would take about an hour or more. And then they were standing right in front of the castle door and it was open.

 Incurious and terrified at the white rabbit might of killed the queen of hearts. They open the door and say something terrifying. They see all the guards that were there all shredded and blood everywhere on every wall and there standing the White Rabbit about two claw out Queen of Hearts heart. Blair runs as fast as she can and Cleo went with Blair.But the white rabbit was not successful because Blair grabbed him by the ear with her bite and tour It off his head he fell to the ground and pain. Cleo when do the Queen of Hearts sign and took her to Ava and Cheshire. As Blair was about to walk to towards them. But the White Rabbit jump on top of her and stabbed her right in the stomach. As she fell to the ground .....