Booooo I have writers block!

I'm so sorry about not updating, guys. I've been busy and whenever I try to sit down and write...or type, I just don't know what to do. I hope I haven't let you guys down or anything. I'll try really hard to update this week.

Btw I love reading your comments. They make me so happy when i read that you like my story. And I absolutely love it when I see that you all go through some type of emotions when I update. Like how you got mad at me when I almost killed Grayson and how you have sappy moments.

I've been moving up on the reads and I was wondering why only a few people comment. It would pretty much make my day to see that I'm getting more reads and comments :P so don't be a stranger! Comment! Vote (if you really like it, no pressure)!

Thank you all so much for making my story more than I ever thought it could be. You guys are my motivation, I keep updating for you! I would love to know what you think of Stains Of My Past so far and...whatnot. Ideas? Helpful suggestions?  Just a simple 'hello' would make me happy to know that you are reading. So, once again, don't be a stranger! I need feedback, inspiration!

Well goodbye my lovelies, hopefully I will hear from you sooner or later.

Peace ;P

I love you all! ╥﹏╥

-Violet