▪3 in 1▪

•SMILE• (KageHina)

Snow had started to replace the rain from last night winter slowly invaded Japan.

Hinata Shoyo was absent today. He didn't show up to practice.

This made his teammates worry. Though the one who is the most worried, but would never admit it, is his partner, Kageyama Tobio.

~~~~~•••

The next day however, Shoyo did indeed show up, though this time, he had bags under his eyes, and he wasn't his usual cheery-self. He looked emotionless.

Hinata walked limply on the streets towards his school.

"Oi. Hinata boke!" A distant but incredibly familiar voice rang from behind him.

Turning around, Hinata's pupils shrunk.

Kageyama ran faster than light towards Hinata.

Hinata froze in place, looking like he was about to hit an upcoming train.

Kageyama slowed down and stopped in front of Hinata to catch his breath and looked up at Hinata with a pissed face.

'S-scary face..'

Hinata's soul flew out of his mouth as he knew Kageyama was going to murder him for not showing up to practice yesterday.

But what he didn't expect though, was a tight, warm hug coming from the much taller male.

"K-Kageyama...?" Hinata looked dumbfounded as he just stood there, not knowing what to do.

Kageyama buried his face to the crook of Hinata's neck.

Hinata flushed bright pink and then, hesitantly, hugged back.

Kageyama's eyes widened as he realized what he was doing.

Grabbing Hinata's shoulders, he pulled away, a faint blush visible on his cheek.

"K-Kageyama, are you okay?" Hinata's cheeks were painted a faint pink.

Kageyama looked away, embarrased of what he did and let go of Hinata.

"Y-yeah.. let's just go, we're going to be late." Kageyama muttered.

Hinata gave a faint smile, but that died down when Kageyama turned away from him.

He motionlessly trailed behind the raven.

The taller noticed and scoffed.

"Oi, boke, what's up with you?" Tobio asked, annoyed and irritated.

"E-Eh?" Hinata froze once again.

"N-Nothing!! I'm fine, see??" Hinata forced the most fakest smile there is, that not even China would claim it's theirs.

Kageyama stopped in his tracks, turned around and bent towards the shorter male's level. Their faces only inches apart.

Dark blue eyes stared intensely at brown ones.

"O-Oya oya.. Kageyama, what-wha-" Hinata was cut off when Kageyama suddenly picked him up and carried the shrimp over his left shoulder.

Hinata blushed mad red as he teasingly and repeatedly hit the bluberry's back.

Kageyama let out a faint chuckle, a faint blush making their way to the taller's cheek again, not that Hinata would've noticed due to him squirming around like the idiot he is.

They reached school, Hinata seemed fine during the morning and practice, but not really smily like he is all the time.

~~~•••