to be continued. ..

J R POV

she needs me...I need her... its just like a story that never ends.  me and Alyssa aren't together , she actually made it out the hospital alive. I gave some of my blood. Im still scared of what could. her being depressed could lead her to suicide.  she in a relationship with some other nigga I dont like.  oh well i still got my babygirl mania . I love her so much , even doe she was a mistake but she is me and Alyssa mistake.  everybody beem thorwing shad at Alyssa all over the social enternet. I miss Alyssa , she was more then my girlfriend she was my bestfriend, we kiss eachother somtimes but basically it. she was coming to pick up mania from my house.

mm: *knocks on the door*

J R: *opens it* hey Alyssa

mm; hey *starts kissing him*

J R: *starts kissing back*

mm: so where my baby ?

J R: in the other living room

mm: *gets mania * alright well ill see you later

J R: well yeah about that . im going on tour for 5months.

mm: oh...so your basically gonna leave mania?

J R: no Alyssa ! i have to make money to take care mania 

mm: ok ! so what I got work all week! and I wont be able to feed mania plus I got to pay bills. so either you give me money to feed your daughter

J R: what thats apost to mean! shit Alyssa ! always wait to last minute to tell me *pulls out a stack of cash and hands it to Alyssa*

mm: well I appreciate the effort.  but um , I need you  J R.

J R: with what Alyssa

mm: please dont be mad...

J R: then nevermind

mm: J R!

J R: what!?

mm: listen I need to bail Avery out......*gets scared*

J R: *feels his blood boiling* WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU NEED TO BAIL THAT NIGGA OUT OF JAIL! ARE YOU FUCKIN WITH ME?!

mm: WELL J R I LOVE HIM!

J R: HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU LOVE HIM WHEN YOU GO BEHIND HIS BACK AND KISS ALL OVER ME TELLING ME THAT YOU LOVE ME ! THIS IS EVERY FUCKING DAY WITH YOU I ACTUALLY AM STILL INLOVE WITH YOU AND ALL YOU DO IS PUSH ME AWAY

mm: push you away?! how do I push you away ! YOU'VE BEEN PUSHING ME AWAY EVERY SINCE WE HAD MANIA!  YOU DONT THINK I HAD THEM FEELINGS BEFORE! YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED AND IT'S NOT ME !

J R: ok Alyssa and I regret that cause I realize I need you  and mania in my life. I dont like doing this separating shit! it makes me mad that you cant see the fact im still inlove with.

mm: well JR im inlove with you to ....I just am really depressed still , it feels like it can never be cured.  and JR I cant , most of all your female friends dont like me . especially Kiama.

J R: really Alyssa , thats just her attitude.

mm: hmmm... ok . you and kiama seems suspicious.

J R: what do you mean? *getting nervous*

mm: have yall been fucking? !

J R: umm I no...

mm: oh..

J R pov

FUCK! I should of never lied . I've been fucking kiama for 4 months. but thats not only thing. I've fucked 5 of Alyssa best friends.  what if she finds out, she gonna get even more mad and depressed. I gotta think fast