3;

"I love you" was the only thing i could say to her body that was covered with cloth.

I said a short 'goodbye'.
"I never knew i would meet you this way, but it was fun to handle you. I wish i could see you smiling, and talking to me, but i see that you wanted lisa more than anything else. I hope my help was enough, i was just texting through a screen. I had nothing to do since we were strangers, if it wasn't for lisa. You would be just in your house laying... you know— i wanted to see you in real life, not in this way. But to see you bright smile, living your life."
"Goodbye Kim Jennie, you are in a place that makes you happy. It was your decision to enter that place."

Tears had been rolling down my cheeks while i was looking down on Jennie's dead body, we are strangers to each other but when i'm around Jennie (talking through screen), it's a different feeling.

We tried everything to save her, there was too much blood that dropped. It made her weak, she lost so much that she couldn't move a muscle.

I wanted to see her beautiful face, her speaking to me. But no, all i could see are pictures on my screen of her smiling.

I can't believe...

SHE'S GONE

I thought i can meet my first love by a voodoo doll, i did but I wouldn't want it to end like this.

This can just mean that Lalisa was special to her, it was a wish that she has wanted for years.

— END —