B. 1

[This is crap, and i'm tired. It will be better, i swear.]

Elizabeth

"Ya'll going to the party?" Zendaya asked, picking up her purse and making sure she didn't forget anything. I stared at my sister confused.  "What party?" Chloe, my friend asked, beating me to it. "The one everybody's going to now, it's suppose to celebrate all the awards, people won tonight.." We looked at each other. I shrugged. "I guess.."

The after party from the award show was nice and classic, it was ballroom themed and i sat at one of the tables with Zendaya, and Chloe and a couple of other girls i was aqquainted with. Zendaya is the only person i'm super close with, she's my baby sister, a year apart, fiesty but i love her. We both got in the industry at the same time acting on tv shows, but she's more of a dancer though. Me, I'm a full time actress, kinda popular actually, that's how i met Chloe, we did a movie together one time and ever since then she's been like a second Zendaya. "Hey Liz, This seat taken?" Chris, My best friend came up and asked, pointing to the seat next to Zendaya. I met Chris a couple years ago, we clicked so fast and had so much fun talking that everyday he would call and try to hang out so much, it was only a matter of time before we became best friends. I was about to answer until Zendaya jumped in, pushing him away. "Boy move, don't nobody want you here!" Chris put his hand on his chest, acting shocked. I laughed. "Hey Liz, look over there.. August is watching you." Chloe whispered to me. Oh yes, i forgot about how August tried to talk to me earlier at the ceremony but i didn't really give in, since i heard he wasn't the one for relationships.. I looked over at him. He was leaned up against the main door frame, with a small smirk, licking his lips a little. I looked away trying not to blush. I picked up on Zendaya and Chris bickering in the background. Chloe tried consoling them, tapping her fork against the drinking glass. "Can you two shut up?" They both stopped and Zendaya looked at her stank. "Chris, just leave.." Chloe said. He narrowed his eyes at Zendaya then walked away. "I don't know how you deal with his ass.." Zendaya said. I sighed. "Elizabeth has other things to worry about, like August over there staring at her like he's hungry.." Chloe said. Zendaya looked over to where he was and her eyes widened a bit. "Damn, he's really into you.. I didn't think it was that serious earlier.." I sighed. "I don't really wanna get involved with him.. He might not take anything serious.. But he is cute though." I said with a smile. Zendaya smiled with me, agreeing. "Well you better choose quickly.." Chloe said. "Why?" I asked. Zendaya spoke. "Cause he's coming over here.."