And put ur dreams in bottle of silnce

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله.🌸

I promise , today i have something to  talk about 😅 .

I wanna talk about something was playing inside my head along time  ago , it's about our vision to our books, informations that we got in schools , collages , institutions or whatever , things that we're learning everyday in these places shouldn't be as  just marks to do pass in the exams , for example :  in the medical field we shouldn't look at the human being bodies as just marks to pass the exam , cuz after the exam by 90% all the informations will be forgotten , and that will put either the doctor and his patient in pretty hard situations in the future ... and thats all because of what ..? , because of a little informations that he or she didn't study honsetly .

Instead ... u can consider the body as a whole new world , with buses and buses stations , politics , econimics , polices and government to control the socity , a power above those two which is president and a power above them all which is the brain ! , and the president is the nerves system either autonomic or central nerves system .

It would be great to use this metaphor in all fields not just in medical one , u can pleasure yourself and enjoy your time ,

Just ....

Use your imagination 💗