Chapter three

We enter the hotel with Tia and Taylor following be hind.

" so what do you want to do when we get in the hotel room?" He ask calmly.

" idk" I say " whatever you what."

We enter the elevator to the 5th floor.

And we walk in to the room but Tia and Taylor going to the room right next to us.

"Where are they going?" I asked

"To his room" he laughingly says.

"Ohh" I say with a small smile.

"Want to go get us a drink." He asked

" sure" I say not knowing where to go to get them. He gave me a five dollar bill. I went out and saw a vending machine down the hall. I got two iced tea Arizona's. Knocking on the door because I didn't have the key. he opens the door but while I was gone he had taken his shirt off! I hold up the teas hoping he was ok with what I had picked! He nodded his head in agreement.

I sit the drinks on the table along with my bag! I was fangirling so bad on the inside looking at his firm toned body.

I look down at my phone to see what time it was. Reading 8:39am.

Nash out of no where pushes me up against the wall kissing me with those warm soft lips of his I really started to get In to the kiss. we both did. His tongue swiping across my bottom lip asking for permission. I let him in not know what to do next. I felt his hand on my thigh where my skirt ended! Him sliding up his hand.

He slowly walked us over to the bed not breaking the kiss!

Was it getting hot in there or was it just me, I thought to my self. (* cam voice*)

I opened my eye looking down and his hands one on the higher part of my thigh and the other be side my head.

" I've never done any thing like this" I say braking the kiss.

"Okay" he said " we'll let me show you how it's done then".

I smile as he starts to kiss my neck. I let out a small moan giving in to him!

He tugs on my shirt letting me know he wants it off I take it off leaving me in my black and gray puch up bra.

I felt his his right hand slid up my leg to my ass giving it a grab! His left hand grabbed my left boob I jumped at his sudden touch.

Our make out started to get really heated as my hand rubs through his black soft hair.

I then found my hand down at his business. I began to palmed him as he moaned turning me on even more! I tugged on his pants making him take them off!

He pulls off my skirt leaving me in my bra and underwear and him in his boxers!

He pulls down my underwear he kisses my lips and I then pull away

Saying " wait do you have a umm.."

As he pulls open the the night stand cabinet an pulling out a condom. I shake my head in agreement as he pulls off his boxers and reveling his size sliding on the condom!

I look up at the Celling as I feel his tip and my entrance. He pushes in slowly and I feel a tear roll down my face.

He pulls back out and asked " do you want me to stop we don't have to" he says in a worried tone.

" no I'm fine" I say as he pushes back In to me and I feel another tear roll down my face as he pulls in and out. The pain turned in to pleasure and I grabbed on to his back as I left my claw marks on his back. I kiss his neck as he his breathing heavily.

" faster" I say to him in a whisper

As he speeds up I scream his name in pleasure! As we both reach our highs he releases in me filling up the condom he pulls out and lays be side me.

"That was my first too" he said to me with a smile

" I can't tell!" I say softly to myself making him giggle!

I look up and see its 11:00 O'clock!

I say to him "you need to get ready to go"

"what time is it?" he asked

"11:00 " I answer

" oh shit" he yells and jumping up pulling on his clothes and I do the same.

I soon got a text from Tia saying "we're going to the car!"