Pt. 2

At Zayns house the dinner was ready, and a ate some food, but not so much, I was to excited to eat. After the dinner I went on Twitter to check up some updates about 1D of course! Found out that Liam have 2 kidneys and stuff like that, I also wrote to all members of 1D, but no answers as usually.

The clock was slowly turning 7pm and I stood on Miller gate, the weather was very dizzy and clouded, it was begun to turn dark, and then i saw a shadow, but it didn't look like Lucy, it was a man, he was about 5,4 tall, and had brown hair "hi babe" he said like he had known me all my life. I stood there, a little choked, "well what are you doing here?" there was much I didn't understood, why did he call me babe? And why weren't Lucy there?

I rejected him, and walked further into Miller Gate, I was stocked, the walls where blocking the way. The man was going slowly towards me, I looked at him, but his eyes was cold, it was like looking into a dark empty cave, he began to grab my waist and began to slap me on a kinky way! EUW. He would rape me, I couldn't believe it. Just as I began to scream Lucy came and knocked him out with her a iron pole, that was laying right behind the man. She was grabbing my hand and helped me up from the ground. "So sorry, that I'm late, let's call the police and walk a little, so we can talk" Well the police came and picked him up, but that is so irrelevant.

"the truth is, that your parents are dead." I just stood there, and looked at her, I felt my tears was streaming down my face, and my hands began to shake. "and that's not all, I'm so sorry to tell this, but I'm afraid that you got cancer in your right leg, you can't feel it right now, but you'll soon, so we have to get you back to the hospital, BUT I also some good news! " a little crooked smile came on my face " Zayn is home, and he had promised to take care of you, and if isn't there, he will hire some people, so you aren't alone" I jumped because all my emotions was totally fucked up, I was screaming because i was unhappy, but at the same time I was smiling like never before.

I will never forget that day, it was the best and the worst time of my life at the same time.

- about a week after that day, I was on the hospital in total pain, I couldn't move my legs more and if tried to, I felt so much pain. Zayn were there often and sometimes he took Perrie or the boys with him to cheer me up. Louis was always that funny guy again, and Harry could just talk to me and make me smile, Liam was so sensitive and gave me hope and finally Niall. He fooled around with the other and always gave me some eatable food. They helped me a lot through that time, they were just perfect. I felt so happy. Lucy was my nurse and we always had long talks with each other, and Perrie and me was beginning to get really close. One time or two, my uncle visited me, but I didn't understand why he didn't do it more often.

And I still don't do that, but back to the story.

"ahah, you the best" Perrie said to me and was holding my hand, Niall came in and said in his sexy Irish accent "Hi babe, well I know this hospital food isn't the best, so I bought you some nandos! But only if you share with me" I just smiled again, and was taking some of it, I loved every little pieces of those crispy chicken pieces.

Well another month was left behind and the cancer was getting worse, some directioners was begin to visit me daily, to wish me good luck but I really think it was only in hope to get sneak peak of the boys.

After some days I was approved to get out, but in wheel chair, I could never walk on my legs again, after the cancer. The cancer was almost gone, as soon I could get out of the hospital, I wanted to visit Miley, she died a week before I was getting out of the hospital. I took Niall over to visit her grave, cause I knew that she loved him. The other boys was also with me but it was specially Niall that I felt i should show her.

They helped my wheelchair and me over to the cemetery and there we stood and looked at the grave - I told Niall how much she loved him and how she was like, he began to get some tears in his eyes, he was smiling. We stood there and enjoyed the moment, then I suddenly heard a voice in the background "hey babe?" I couldn't remember where I had heard that voice before, I turned around and saw him. Jake, my boyfriend, I had not seen him in a whole year, he was a soldier in Iraq, I tried to jump up from the wheelchair and walked over to him, but I couldn't so he ran over to me and lifted me up and gave the most passionate kiss ever, my whole world stopped.

I heard Harry and the other were beginning to sing "Gotta be you", but I didn't recognize it, I was here, with 1D and my beloved boyfriend. It seems that Liam and Louis was a perfect mach with Jake, they talked in ages, while I made a lot of fun with Niall and Zayn and Harry.

My boyfriend was just turned 19 years and had bought his own house, so he would ask me to live with him, so he could take care of me. Zayns family was a little sad to say goodbye but was also happy to see me happy.

So now I'm living with Jake, and I'm still really close to Zayns family, Niall, Liam, Harry and Louis. I got operated in my legs so I can have false 'legs', so I can walk again sometime. I have a long training process forward in my future, but with help from the perfect 5 and Jake everything is going to be just fine.

It have been some tough years but it have made me to who I am.

THE END

Made by: Nanna from Denmark

Twitter: 1D_mrs_zayn_Dk

Characters are dedicated to these twitter names! I love them

Lucy - @1Dunitedarmy

Claire - @1Dunitedarmy

Miley - @1D_Niall_Dk

Safaa/Simone - @1Dunitedarmy

Jake - @boy_with_dream

Betty - @Marry_1D_