We promised.

*3 DAY LATER*

ANGELEENA *POV*

I gotta get up!!! I have gottin my usual beaten but from brook mostly! And that's weird bc hayes is usually the own who beats me! But anyway I got to get dressed!

•black high wasted shorts

•floror crop top!

•black converse

•Connor franta bracelet!

And I will brush my hair and put on some light make up and give myself and leave my hair wavy!

*eat breakfast and crap*

HAYES *POV*

Hayes! Wake up you have 1 hour to get ready! My mother said! Mom! A hour is to long just lemme sleep! NO! You have to your walk angeleena to school! She cuts herself and her mom is worried she might get bullied!

Okay whatever!

*SHUTS THE DOOR*

I think I should treat angeleena better! My heart kinda shattered when my mom said she cuts! I wore my usual cloths not going in to detail! I go downstairs and eat cereal and watch some tv *20 Minslater*

SHIT I have to walk angeleena to school! *GOING TO ANGELEENA HOUSE* where is she? DING (text)

Brooke😒: I just pounded angeleena on her way to school! She knocked out and she is breathing slow! THIS IS GREAT!

Hayes: YOU BITCH! WHERE IS SHE?

Brook😒: two blocks from her house! And why do you care?

*i don't respond*

As I am walking I see angeleena just sitting there! Lifeless!!!! I call 911

*AT THE HOSPITLE*

Mr.grier?

Yes that me!

Well angeleena has a 47 percent of living and we contacted her mother? Would you like to visit her?

Yes!yes! What room?

205!

*at room 205*

She is out cold! I feel so bad! This is all my fault! I hold her hand and then I feel sparks! Way more that brook! And I get goosebumps! Do I like angeleena?

WOW! Is hayes falling for her?