No sounds

You and your boyfriend Shawn had been dating for 2 years.You guys were staying in your home state Oklahoma.You two were laying in your bed watching Netflix.You looked over at your boyfriend.He was staring intently at the TV.You decided to have some fun.

You scooted closer to him and started palming him through his boxers.He looked down at you what are you doing he asked Oh nothing just watch the show and try not to make a sound.You slid his boxers down to his mid thigh you took his somewhat hard member in your hand moving it up and hand.You took it and kitty licked the tip licking up the pre cum.you started bobbing your head up and down.he came in your mouth.Your turn now babe he said with a smirk he grabbed you and pushed you onto the bed he looked up at you with his fingers acing to pull off your underwear.you nodded and he pulled them off with one quick motion throwing them some where in your room.he laid down and told you to come here you strattled his chest.now you are going to sit on my face and remember no sound or punishment when we get back home he said you nodded.you sat on his face his tounge lazy like swiped from your entrance to your clit causing you to wimper he smacked your thigh.You gripped the headboard.He stuck his tounge into your entrance.He sucked on your clit.causing you to shiver and wimper.You finally came all over his tounge you climbed off of his face.So you thought it was ok to moan and wimper??? he asked Yes I did you replied Oh you just wait until we get home the whole city of Toronto will know who makes you moan.

SO THIS  IS MY FIRST SMUT HOW DID I DO?????

XOXO,Morgan