Chapter 10

Alice's POV:

Cameron and I decided that after school we will meet each other at his house. As I got there we sat on the couch.

I sighed and said "I'm so tired of everything... I just want to run away and hide..."

"Stay here, he won't find you." Cameron replied while kissing me.

"I can't, I don't want to get you in trouble bc of me." I said while laying down and putting my head on his chest. "If I stay here he will wait for me at school."

"You're right... I forgot about school. Call your mom." Cameron replied while touching my hair.

"I will do that but just not today, my grandma is sick and I don't want to worry her." I said.

"I really want to help you, i just don't know how..." He said.

"Make me forget about this just for now." I replied while looking at him and started kissing him.

I sat on his lap and he took me to his bedroom. I've never been there before. He pushed me into bed and came on top of me.

"You sure you want to do this?" He asked whispering while kissing my neck.

I'm still a virgin but he's the one, it has to be him.

"Yeah..." I replied while moaning a little bit.

He got up and opened a drawer. At first I was confused but then I saw him grabbing a pink package of condoms. He grabbed one and took his shirt off.

He came on top of me once again and whispered "I'll be gentle" while putting a condom on.

Well... you know what happened after that. It was so special and magic.

After that Felix called me:

*Call on*

Me: «Hey»

Felix: «Where are you? Dad is making a lot of questions, i had to tell him u were at dance class!»

Me: «Okay, i'm on my way. Thank you!"

*Call off*

"I have to go." I said while getting up and puting my clothes on again.

"Already?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah, my dad is asking for me. I'm sorry." I replied.

"Okay..." He said.

I kissed him and called an uber.

As I got home my dad was waiting for me with Felix in the living room.

"Where were you?" My dad asked.

"Uhm... dance class?" I replied.

"You didn't tell me that you dance." He said.

"Well, i do..." I replied.

"Can I go see u dance?" He asked. HE'S SO ANNOYING

"Parents are not allowed." I replied with a fake smile.

"I hope you're not lying to me... and I hope you're not seeing that boy!" He said.

"Why? Why is that okay for Felix to have a girlfriend but not for me??" I asked with an upset tone.

"Because he's a boy!" He replied.

"WHAT? Imma pretend I didn't hear that! I have homework to do!" I said and went upstairs.

My dad is such a -

nevermind...

I also realized that Sarah is not at my house anymore.

Nothing much happened after that except one thing...

Me, Felix and my dad were having dinner when the doorbell rings.

I got up to open the door bc basically I'm a woman so I have to do that... ugh i hate my life and my dad.

As I opened the door...

"SHAWN??" I said. THIS BOY WANTS TO DIE OR WHAT

To be continued...