《insecurities》

🍃🐢🍡jaeden🍡🐢🍃

what he's insecure about:
his acting. he feels like he isn't as good as those around him

what you do to comfort him:
you help him run lines and encourage him to put himself out there.

what you're insecure about:
your voice. you feel like it's annoying.

what he does to comfort you:
he talks to you. he'll ask you something to start a conversation and let's you talk. he loves the sound of your voice.

🎸🥀🥤finn🥤🥀🎸

what he's insecure about:
his voice. he feels super vulnerable when he sings and gets really worried about it.

what you do to comfort him:
you make him sing for you.  it always makes you smile which makes him feel better.

what you're insecure about:
your image.  because of the way people heard about your relationship, they think your a bad influence and they call you names like slut and whore.

what he does to comfort you:
he will let you cry in him arms when you need to and tells you how much he loves you.  after he immediately goes on all of his social media and addresses how toxic the fandom is being. if anyone is rude to you, he blocks them.

⚡️🐥🍜wyatt🍜🐥⚡️

what he's insecure about:
his weight.  he thinks he's too skinny.

what you do to comfort him: 
give him lots of hugs and hold him.  you say he's the perfect size.

what you're insecure about:
your face. you hate the pimples on your face and how you look.

what he does to comfort you:
he kisses all over your face. you wash your faces together and he is constantly telling you how gorgeous you are.

☁️🕊🎂chosen🎂🕊☁️

what he's insecure about:
the colour of his skin. he thinks people judge him before they know him.

what you do to comfort him:
he hasn't told you but sometimes you sense that he is worried about it. you hold his hand and hug him.

what your insecure about:
what you wear. your family doesn't have a lot of money and sometimes you wish you had nicer clothes.

what he does to comfort you:
he loves your style and posts tons of pictures of you, you look stunning in all of them. he tries to buy you clothes but you always make him return them.

❄️🐳🍭jack🍭🐳❄️

what he's insecure about:
his past. he knows that he has messed up and he wished it could at disappear.

what you do to comfort him:
you tell him that you love him and that it's in the past. you helped him make amends with thalia.

what your insecure about:
your body. you just don't like it and wish you looked more like other kids.

what he does to comfort you:
he kisses you everywhere and posts tons of pictures of you looking beautiful.

🌸🦄🍬sophia🍬🦄🌸

what she's insecure about:
what people think of her. both of you get hate for being together.

what you do to comfort her:
you cuddle with her and let her cry. you guys go to pride marches as well.

what your insecure about:
your laugh. you think it's obnoxious.

what she does to comfort you:
she laughs with you. together you're the loudest people ever.

🍂🦊🍊jeremy🍊🦊🍂

what he's insecure about:
his weight. he thinks you think he's too big.

what you do to comfort him:
you tell him how much you love him and that you think he's perfect the way he is.

what your insecure about:
what you say. you feel like people think you're really nerdy and annoying.

what he does to comfort you:
he has intellectual conversations with you and he loves them.