The List

1. If a teacher says correct me if I'm wrong, do not correct them

2. Never listen to the weather predictions in Louisiana because Louisiana's weather is bipolar or Cajun whichever you prefer.

3. Don't try to stay up all night and try to pass the test the next day you will fail.

4. If you see someone with their pants sagging don't try to pull them up.

5.Don't look up how the pants sagging Trend started.

6. If you are in a relationship with a woman and they asked, "do you think I'm beautiful" never say no.

7. If you are in a relationship with a woman and they say "do you think it's my fault" never say yes.

8.If you are in a relationship with a woman and they say "correct me if I'm wrong" never ever ever correct them.

9. Don't go to the bookstore with only $10.

10. Never tell someone that you will call them everyday.

11. Never turn in money you fine and then go back later and say that you lost it.

12. Don't say what's up around me I'm warning you.

13. Hint to all you morons out there there is no gold on the other side of the rainbow so don't try to get it.

14. If somebody says "catch me out back how about that" do not say " I can't because you're too fat."

15. Never interrupt someone while you are arguing.

16.Never lower the music in your vehicle because you think you can see better.

17. Never sit on a park bench by a stranger you'll be forced to talk.

18. Never fake laugh at a little kid's birthday party.

19. Never do something to make yourself criticize an inanimate object.

20. Never call a friend person because you forgot their name.

21. Never bring a book to the beach.

22. Never tell a stranger that they are truly ugly.

23. Never listen to music while having conversation with your teacher.

24. Never trust your dog home alone.

25. Never try to explain technology to your grandparents.