CHAPTER ONE

I OWN NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hinabi wait up! I need to change I'm not wearing appropriate clothes!"

"Father said to bring you to the Hokage as soon as possible!

"But all I'm wearing is a big t-shirt from Kiba that he let me have! Can we stop running?"

"NO! Now hurry up!"

Ugh why? What's so important that they have summon me at this time of hours?

"We here Hinata!"

"Ugh why me?" Hinata mumbled.

Hinabi opening the door almost taking the door off their hinges.

"Hinata is here lady Tsunade, daddy!" Hinabi said running out of breath.

"Thank you Hinabi, you may be dismissed"

"Yes ma'am." Hinabi said turning around walking out the door.

"Hinata why aren't you wearing appropriate clothes?" Hinata father ask.

"Sorry father, Hinabi told me it was a very important. That you and lady Tsunade summon me."

"Don't blame this on Hinabi" Hiashi said in a cold tone that sent chills up everybody back in that office except Hinata, she was used to that.

Hinata thought that after the forth Shinobi war, her father would finally accept her. Everything was going fine till her father blamed her for Neji death.

He had the nerve to tell Hinata that she should have been the one to die instead of Neji.

Apparently those two become really close when they were practicing together, when Hiashi didn't give Hinata time of day or even a glance. She was invisible to him, Hinabi was his favorite. Everyone can see that from a mile away.

Neji became the son that Hiashi didn't have. So he took it bad when Neji died and blamed her.

He called her weak and a disgrace to the Hyuga clan that they were better off without her, no one needed someone like her.

He of course said all this when no one was there.

"Hiashi you are dismissed." lady Tsunade said.

"Yes ma'Am." he got up from his chair he was sitting on and walk off glaring at Hinata. Hatred visible in his eyes, he usually hides it when people are around, I guess he got tired of it.

Sasuke who was in the far corner hidden in the shadow saw this. He wonder what was going on, maybe they got in a fight before this? He dismiss that, it's none of his business.

Once Hiashi left the room Hinata walks closer to lady Tsunade desk. "May I take a sit?" she asks very polite. Even though her father showed no sign of affection but hatred towards her, she stayed the same. Shy, thoughtful, kind and very polite and gentle.

"Yes please." Hinata sitting down, listening to Tsunade she brought her legs up on the chair resting her head on her knees. She eventually fell asleep

Tsunade still talking to Sasuke who she latter called in to sit in the other chair next to Hinata. She heard light snores coming from Hinata barely audible.

"Hinata...Hinata...HINATA!!" lady Tsunade scream, Hinata jump up startled she activated her byakugan and look around the whole room with wide eyes and saw Sasuke looking at her quite amused with a smirk on his face. She turned ten shades of red and look at lady Tsunade.

"Y-yes ma'am?"

"Did you listen to anything I said, Hinata?" Hinata look down at her lap and started playing with her fingers. "No ma'am" she whispered.