Leaving the guild

Lucy's P.O.V.

It's been two weeks since Lisanna came back from Edolas... Since then everyone has been ignoring me, well not everyone. The only one that would voluntarily have a conversation with me was Wendy... It's not that everyone hated me... It's just that they temporarily forgot...My thoughts were interrupted by Natsu walking up to me.
"Um... Lucy, can I talk to you for a sec?" asked Natsu. It hurt a little when he said Lucy instead of his old nickname, Luce.
"Um... Yeah, sure..." I replied, curious to what my friend had to say.
"Okay, Lucy... I don't really know how to break this to you. I... I think that Lisanna should join team Natsu..." muttered Natsu.
"That's great! We get to go on jobs with Lisanna-san!" I replied with excitement that I haven't had in a while.
"Well thing is... Well we are at the limit of members... I'm sorry to tell you this... But you are now no longer part of team Natsu, I hope you understand..." He mumbled, not meeting my eyes.I mustered up all of my happiness and managed a weak smile."Well good luck on your jobs!"
"I-it's okay, you just want to spend more time with your childhood friend I understand..." I replied. My voice cracking at I understand. I turned and ran home. Tears flowed like a river down my cheeks. I arrived home. I ran to my apartment and flung myself onto my bed. I just didn't understand... Why? Why is this all happening to me?
But the sadness soon boiled into anger. The tears stopped. I sat up. I glared at nothing in particular.
How dare they mock me? They tricked me into believing that they were my friends... I believed them. I was so naive to actually think that we could stay how we were... I was stupid... I will not make the same mistake again... I will leave, I will train to become stronger... I will come back and pay them back tenfold... That will teach them to never make mockery of Lucy Heartfillia again!

-------tomorrow ( time skip by penguins... I like penguins, wenk wenk)-----

(Still Lucy's P.O.V.)

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock I set especially for today I went to the closet, picked my clothes brought a towel and went to shower. And before I knew it I was standing  in front of the guild I pushed the doors open and walked up the stairs to Master's office.

Makarov's P.O.V.

I was reading a "magazine"( * cough cough*)and all of a sudden Lucy burst in, I stuffed the magazine in my desk drawer and asked "What is it my child? " I asked, sweat beading my forehead in fear that she saw what I was reading.
"I'm quitting Fairy Tail," she replied .
"Why?" I asked.
"No particular reason, " she replied but I can see in her eyes that she's hurt.
"Are you sure? If I erase your guild mark you could still come back but... You'll have to stay away for at least 2 years," (That's not true just makarov trying to make her stay...)
"Yep I'm sure, " Lucy replied, this isn't the same Lucy I knew... She would never quit, it was her dream job... I erased her guild mark anyways...
"Oh and nice magazine there," she said with a smirk before leaving the room.

Lucy's P.O.V.

I went outside the guild and went straight to the train station. I bought a ticket to Clover. I actually sort of miss the motion sick Natsu... No, I shouldn't think of him, I need to leave everything behind...