Face of a shitty friend

Behind the smile a face of a friend. He's trying to learn to feel again but its different no matter how hard he tried.. No matter how hard he cried and cried. something inside him must've died a fire a flame a spark replaced with shame things are all changing they will never be the same everything is changing and only he's the one to blame separation brought segregation and his cold ice heart was shattered his soul alone in the icy wind alone afraid and tattered he tried to force himself to cry four tears is all he could do " you're probably worth only four tears" that's what was said by you freshman year of high school the year everything changed my heart couldn't feel the way it used to feelings are more complicated and hard to understand mom and dad no longer husband and wife and I'm the one to blame behind the smile a face of a friend a boy with no name these rhymes those riddles my letters wrapped in pain written with my tattered soul the ink dried blood of what used to be my heart I try to feel again I try and try to fix this extra puzzle piece trying to fit in when I don't im just extra not necessary not needed not loved just a burden to my mother she wishes she could refund me for another twelve bottles of wine and so behind the smile a face of a friend don't worry he doesn't need love or help or support or even a hug in the hallways because hell always be there for everyone behind these words and poems the face of a boy with a couple words to say my name is nobody yes I know im not good enough just the way I am ill try doing better the next time and the next time til they turned their heads and stopped caring about the boy with the face of a friend. a selfish weak pathetic excuse for a human being.