"War of hormone"

Chapter one: War of Hormone

"So the mitochondria is the base of the cell, blah blah blah-"

Fuck science. Who even cares about the mitochondria. Ugh.

"Hey dude Jimin, did you see the new girl?" JB whispered to me breaking my thought process.

Obviously he wasn't paying attention to the teacher or the lesson as well as I.

"Yeah. What about her?"

"Ooo, did you see her ass. Like bro. I'd hit that any day, any time." He whispered as he smirked making an outline of a girls body and slapping air.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Yeah like she'd date a douche like you JB." I crossed my arms and sat back in my seat.

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah well, takes one to know one, Park." He sat back in his seat with a smug look plastered crossing his arms as well.

"What are you five?" I looked at him with a confused humorous expression.

"Fuck you, Park." He said quite loud.

"Excuse me Mr. Park and Mr. Lim. Is there something more important than my lesson? Or do I need to give you detention." The teacher hissed.

"No Ms." We said in sink to each other.

"That's what I though. Also Mr. Lim, Language. This is your last warning. Do you understand?" She asked.

"Yes Ms. It won't happen again."

"Good. So again. The Nucleus of the cell is like the boss-"

I spaced out again of the boring lesson.

_______

"Yo Jimin! Hello?" Taehyung waved his hand in front of my face.

Damn...jungkooks so hot. Like damn his ass tho-

"Huh? Sorry. I'm back." I said taking my eyes off of jungkook.

"Stop staring at jungkook. He's never going to love you like you love him, Jimin." He chuckled.

"Doesn't mean I can't fantasize." I smirk.

"Wow jimin." He laughs. "Well. Good luck with that buddy." He chuckled as he patted me on the shoulder.

I looked at jungkook one more time before then starting to walk with Taehyung to PE.

"You can stare at him in PE. C'mon." He laughed.

-PE-

Fucking damn...

"Yo, Taehyung." I stopped Taehyung as he was going to run past me and I pointed to Jungkook.

Sweat drenched, soccer jersey wearing, god damn hot body, Jungkook.

"Woah dude. Don't get a boner." He said looking at jungkook with me.

I slapped him in the shoulder.

"Dude!"

"What it's true." He smirked.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

Jungkook went to his water bottle, took a drink and then decided to poor it on his head to cool down.

DAMNNNNNNNN! What the fuck kook?!

"Imma Skip english next period and get some Japchae. Wanna come." Taehyung asked looking back at me.

"Uh yeah sure." I glanced at Taehyung but then back on jungkook.

"Okay whatever dude. C'mon war of hormone." He said and put the soccer ball Be was holding harshly in my chest.

I grabbed it before he let go, not taking my eyes off of Taehyung.

Taehyung grabbed my hand and dragged me to a parter field.

He dribbled back and forth doing drills till class was over.

-Lunch-

"No! Clearly EXO is better!"

"Nono! BIG BANG!!!!"

"But EXOs members are why hotter!!"

"Well they haven't had a comeback in like 3 years!!"

"SO NOT IMPORTANT!!"

"How about they are both good." I interrupted Jin and Taehyungs debate on this pointless topic.

They shut up and I laughed.

"So how are you doing with preparing for the huge event?" Jin asks me changing the subject.

"Meh...I mean I'm ready. I got all the moves down like always but nerves are getting the best of me. Y'know?" I reply.

"Yeah. Totally." He nods.

"You'll do amazing jimin-ah. You always do." Taehyung smiled at me.

"Yeah I know. I hope so." I answer picking at my food not eating it.

We talked for a bit more about different subjects and then the bell rang for lunch to be over.

"Alright. Let's get out of here before the teachers come in the hallways." I said.

Jin, Taehyung and I had decided to skip the rest of the day and just go smoke chill.

Smoke and chill.

The two things Taehyung, Jin and I do the most.

-To Be Continued

Hey guys~ new content.
What do you think~

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts. Thanks. Love you~