1

Hy am Aubry am a werewolf ....yeah i know we exist yeah its cool the ability to transform not only on full moons as humans believe the strength the increased hearing .My pack is called the blood pack judging from the name you would think we are a strong pack but sadly we are not,we are very far from being near the top ..dont know how a pack of rouges have not yet attacked since our "alpha" alpha Dan does not even look into the pack affairs all he is good at is squandering money and sleeping with she wolves although he is mated....how do i know this well am the packs how can i say it well am a runt...i lack a wolf making me a constant subject to mockery and bulling by everyone .....About my parents i dont really know them they died when i was young and was taken care by everlyn , she was a sweet old werewolf who died to early .She would always protect me but when she died i turned into the pack slave.
"Aubry can you tell the class what you are busy daydreaming about in my class" snap forgot i was in class."um...um" I was never a great liar just in luck the bell rang saving me from Miss rewn i know its a weird name how she still uses it is unknown to me.I still can't believe they let me go to school but i know its due to the fact that am a quick worker,i finish my pack chores early giving me time to go to school .
I picked my bag ready to go to the pack knowing my happy day is gointo be ruined by my "beloved packmates"