Halloween Special

A/N: Please be noted that this chapter IS NOT associated or linear in the real story. This is just a belated Halloween Special, so I hope you enjoy and be a scaredy-kid for awhile! Don't forget to vote or comment.

-- Andie

Third POV || Halloween Special

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Once upon a time, there's a ruthless kid who doesn't give any shit from others. He lives in a humongous mansion with many maids and servants, that he, on the other hand, treats them like crap.

'Hey, do this!!!'

'Hey, that wasn't I'm asking for!'

'Hey, I want the other one!'

'Hey, I don't like you so go away.'

That was the countless commands and insults he always use when something is not what he expected. Then the both parents of him are very worried. Worried at the extent of their child growing up as a cruel man in history.

Or at least that's what they expect from him.

To change --they really hope-- their ruthless, only one son, the mentioned parents decided that their son should go out and experience different other than their own mansion. It was really perfect! Now that the Halloween day is happening.

"Son, we need to talk to you." The voice of father, convince the ruthless kid who is currently throwing eggs at their neighbors and around the street. The father sigh. "Please son, we need to talk to you so at least listen to us."

The ruthless kid stop throwing the eggs, the twelve boxes of it were scattered on the floor. What a waste.

"I'm not paid to talk or listen." The ruthless kid replied shortly and began throwing again. Some kids on the street who was yelling 'Trick or Treat' was crying at the egg-smudged costume. The mother try this time.

"Son, listen or you're grounded for weeks."

"Ground for what? Heck, you don't even let me do my things that I want to do and yet you are grounding me to---"

"Son!" The father's strong tone cut off the ruthless kid who was now forming a thin, pressed lips.

"Anyways, we decided that you should go and experience the Halloween day tonight. You shouldn't miss it." The mother says softly.

The ruthless kid neither show a happy or excited face, still his stern and serious expression on. "Boring."

The parents sigh for the nth time until the father excuses himself and grab a pyscho-suit costume. The size of it was exactly the size of their son.

"Here, wear this and go do the same as what kids do outside, or else, I'll let you eat broccoli for a month. No ketchup." The father warned with narrow eyes, but this scene is only a joke for the ruthless kid so he shrugged.

"Fine. I'll go outside." He said.

"Really?" The mother lift up.

Then she earned an eye-roll from him. "Wait, I though you want me to go outside so why doubting?" The ruthless kid said sarcastically said and yanked the suit out of his father's grip.

***

Once everything is set, the young ruthless master is already strolling outside the mansion for the fifth time of his life. Unlike any other kids, he was lazily and yawning as he holds a pumpkin bucket along. His blue piercing eyes was watching the kids happily run from doors to doors. They'll be much happier if the door opens with some stranger having bunch of candies in theirs hands, ready to fill their pumpkin buckets.