Club Guy

WARNING!!!!

SMUT ahead...

I was very exhausted that day and decided to go to club while coming from work. I reached home and changed myself into short black skirt and an asian blouse which was making my boobs look good...I straightened my hair and went to the most popular club of the city...

(A/N: This was my outfit...)

I reached the club and everyone was wearing headphones with full music on

(A/N: It was a silent club)

I reached the counter and ordered for shots...One after another...till I was fully drunk...I reached the dance floor somehow and wore the headphones and turned on the song. I was dancing freely when I caught someone looking at me..He was a handsome guy who was wearing a faded white shirt which was barely covering his abs and a loosened tie around his neck...His hair was all messy which was making him more attractive...I gave him a -catch-me-if-you-can- look and turned my face and continued dancing..

Boy's P.O.V

I was choking on my drink when I saw a girl entering the club. Her body was mesmerizing and her each act was pulling me in. She got drunk in front of my eyes and then she came to the dance floor and started dancing..I couldn't control myself staring at her and she looked at me and gave me a playful smile...

My P.O.V

 I was dancing when I felt someone grabbed my waist. I turned around to see that guy holding my waist and staring in my eyes. He was looking more attractive from the close view.. He didn't give me time to stable myself and landed his lips onto mine. He was tilting his head to get more access...Why-he-is-such-a-great--kisser ...

I kissed him back passionately..He bit my lower lip but I resisted, he bit it again causing me to let a moan and by taking this chance he inserted his tongue inside and explored every inch of my mouth.. Soon we were out of breaths...

He carried me bridal style and took me to his car..."Let's do the rest at my place.."he smirked playfully...and started driving with full speed. I was dumbfounded at the moment and in no time I was in his arms when he locked the door behind me. He took me to his bed kissing me passionately and more aggressive this time.

I kissed him back with equal passion. He lifted my hands up and started placing hickeys round my neck. He licked my earlobe, my collar bones, my neck and then back to my lips. He was rubbing my cl*t continuously. I let out a pleasureful moan. I unbuttoned his shirt and there he was in front of me with his toned abs. This was my turn now...

I pulled down his pants and he was left with his boxer only. I pulled him, me on top of him. I licked his boxer from the front. He let out a moan..

"GAAAHHHHH---Just suck it...AAAAAHHHH...hurry up" he said in between his moans. I enjoyed his moans and suddenly I pulled down his boxer. The erected member proudly sprung up. I was shocked at its size and suddenly he entered the whole bid thing into my mouth. It touched the back of my mouth but i continued.

"I am about to release" he said and a warm liquid filled my mouth. I cleaned it all by licking it.

He undressed me in no time and there I was in my undergarments only. He ripped my underwear and entered his whole tongue into my womanhood. He was licking it continuously massaging my boobs...He unhooked my bra with his one hand and then....

"GGAAAAAHHHHHHHHH------" he entered the whole thing. I was screaming in pain and he was like not listening to any of my painful moans. He kept on thrusting in and out mercilessly. 

"I'm about to release---AAAHHHHH!!!!"

"Me too let's do this together and we both did IT together"

He licked it completely.."BABE!!! U do taste good."

We were panting heavily and there I was my head on his chest sleeping soundly.....

Next Morning

I woke up and tried to stand up but failed to do so due to the hard exercise last night. I was trying to stable myself when a heavy hand pulled me back. I looked at his face and he gave me an evil smirk which was representing the sentence..

"READY FOR TONIGHT????"

A/N: What did I write?? GOD..sprinkle some holy water on me xD...BTW give your views in the comments, how did u find this chapter..Leave your comments, give a vote and a follow if u want!!

 Unedited