2

Sana's POV

Momo and I met our four friends at the dance practice room. The choreography we were currently working on was insanely difficult, but very impressive. Watching Momo moving her body in such a way, was unbearable. There was that heat inside of me. I could feel it every time her shirt was accidentally lifted a bit up and her abdominal area was exposed. Every time those sweat drops were running on her forehead and her neck. Every time her chest was moving up and down, while the blonde was trying to catch her breath. And that sly smirk during the choreography was something else. I was feeling weak. The heat was quickly moving between my legs. I was trying to control everything that was happening inside me. Those times at the dance practice were the most difficult ones, because Momo's body was making me stand there helpless.

That day I couldn't help myself.

"Would you excuse me for a moment?" I asked the teacher for permission to visit the restroom. My mind was blurry and all I wanted was to collect myself. My dancing moves were unsteady and all I could think about was Momo's body. That led me quickly to the nearest restroom of the floor. I went straight to the sink, watered my face and my mouth. I checked myself in the mirror and I noticed that I was not pale or sick. I only was reddish. Was I turned on? With my two hands I grabbed my tummy, feeling the previous heat down there. I checked if the restroom door was closed and led my hand lower, inside my pants trying to find the source of the heat. I couldn't resist but put my hand under my underwear. There it was. My area was burning and I didn't know what to do. Nothing like this had ever happened to me before.

"Sana, what the fuck!" I was worried about my situation. I was clearly turned on, because my area was wet. I got panicked, but I had to go back to class as soon as possible.

"What are you doing to my body, Momo!" I whispered to myself, cursing the desirable girl.

That was the moment I realized that I wasn't able to deny my attraction to the blonde girl. But this feeling should have been caused by a man, right? I had never felt this way about a man. Ever. The guilt was written on my face, but I had to get rid of it. I took some deep breaths, looked myself in the mirror again and tried not to burst into tears of guilt. I told myself I was fine and went back to class.

But avoiding Momo, my best friend, was not easy.

[...]

"How are you feeling now?" Momo asked me back in our dorm, while she was reaching for two wine glasses from the top kitchen board.

I was caught by surprise. She would always care for me and ask me how I feel, but this time it was weird.

"W-what do you mean?"

She turned her look on me.

"You weren't feeling okay today at the dance practice. What was wrong?"

"Aah, it was nothing. I just skipped meals." I lied.

And I was a bad liar, but Momo didn't seem to notice. She poured us some red wine and sat at the small table with me. It was lunch time. Food was the best reward after such a tiring day. The other four girls were in the mood for going out that Friday night, but we two chose to stay in and spend a relaxing night in the dorm.

The food was good. We had ordered kimchi fried rice, the only Korean food we both equally liked. My mind was still stuck on the morning's incident. It was the most intense feeling I've ever felt about another person and all I needed to do was to express that guilty desire I had. But, no. I forbid myself to act on that.

"It's weird now that Mina isn't staying with us anymore, isn't it?" Momo said.

The look on my face after that statement was not the best. I did look bothered, hoping that the girl didn't notice. Why would she say such thing anyway? Was I boring?

"Yeah, I guess." I didn't care if I looked convincing or not. I just drank some wine and continued with my meal. It was delicious indeed, but my thought wouldn't actually let me enjoy it as much as I usually did.

Momo looked at me with a strange face.

"There's something going on with you today."

My eyes got bigger. Ever since last night's incident, I couldn't stare directly in her eyes. I was a bit ashamed and feeling that, if she looked me in the eyes, she would be able to tell what I was thinking; that I was attracted to her and, who knows, what else.

I denied that something was wrong with me today, no matter how persistent she was being. My awkward smile wasn't enough to cover up for me. Maybe it would be a better idea, if I told her something. "You turn me on and I would like you on me." That was definitely off my list.

I moved to my bed, still holding my glass of wine. I loved wine, maybe because my parents loved it as well.

"Have you ever felt... lonely?" I mumbled. There I said something.

Momo stood up and followed me to bed. She sat right next to me, willing to keep this conversation up with me. Maybe she felt... related. I needed to find this out. Perhaps my desire for her body was coming from my feeling of loneliness.

"Do you feel lonely, unnie?" she asked. She looked worried. She did care for me, I could never doubt that.

"I don't know. I mean... it's not that I am lonely. I have you guys. And you are my best friend since I came to Korea. But... ugh, never mind." Words couldn't come out of my mouth. I was feeling uncomfortable expressing such feelings. Maybe, embarrassed.

"I will always be on your side, Sana. I don't want you to feel lonely, when you're with me."

She instantly took me in her arms, giving me a warm hug. Momo wasn't the type of person that liked human contact much, but when it came to her friends, she was being warm and touchy. I hated to admit that I liked it more than I should have and took advantage of it. But her body wrapped around mine was something I wanted to feel all the time. Her body scent on my nose and her neck so close to my lips.

"Sana, stop!" I was constantly reminding myself. Momo's words were turning me on again. The feeling of security she was providing me with, the warmth. Everything she was offering me, was enough for me to make me fall for her. It was then clear to me, that I wasn't only desiring her body. I was desiring Momo as a person.

Suddenly, I escaped her embrace and faced her.

"Tell me about your dream."

"M-my what?" she was surprised.

"Last night, you had an intense dream. I want to know what you were dreaming of." Where was so much courage coming from? It was the wine.

Momo was clearly uncomfortable. She looked down the floor and her cheeks turned red. I was still waiting for her to say something.

"It was nothing... really." Liar.

"Oh! Because, you suddenly started calling my name in your sleep..."

"I... what?" She got panicked.

"Yeah. It didn't seem like you had a nightmare..."

I put her in such an awkward position, that I was feeling a bit guilty. She didn't deserve it, but I wanted to reassure that this dream was about us having sex. If Momo had such dream, then she might feel the same way I did. This was my chance to know about anything, so I kept on with the questions.

"Do you usually moan on your sleep like that?" I laughed.

The blonde girl didn't know what to say anymore. She knew that she was screwed.

"Is this why you asked me if I ever feel lonely? Because I had a... weird dream with you?" she asked.

I reassured her that this was not the reason I was asking, but I didn't reveal the true one. I only approached her body.