yui's dark secret

(Maya's pov)

Okay something is wrong with chicken chest, she's holding on to shu again and smiling evily. I think she did something, I can sense it. 'yui did something, you can sense it.' Maki said to me. I nodded and kept on glaring at yui. The limo stopped by the mansion and we all got out. I kept walking until shu and yui teleport to their room. I ran to the room until Maki stop me, "let me find out okay Maya?" I nodded and smiled and teleport to my room let Maki handle the rest of my problems.

(Maki's pov)

I went to yui and shu room and overheard them talking, "okay yui, tell me what did you do?" I listen and here yui giggle, "Heehee, I had to burn Hannah's house down." My eyes widened as I heard what Yui said. Then I heard ayato call out to me, "OI MAKI!" I shushed ayato and point at the door. Ayato went to the door and heard yui and shu talking, "I mean why would Ayato, fall in love with a slutty show off neko girl." I heard ayato growled after what yui said. I heard shu sighed and said, "well, you didn't need to burn her house down, you should have torture her next time." Me and ayato's eyes widened as we heard that. Ayato whisper, "so, this is pancake, no not pancake, attention bitch dark secret." I sigh and patted ayato's back, "see I told you guys that all she wants is attention." Then we heard a knock on the door, we both teleport to the door. Ayato open the door and saw Hannah in tears, "a-ayato "sob" my house is gone." Ayato hugged Hannah as she cry on him. Ayato spoke, "Maki get Maya and attention bitch." I nodded and teleported to Maya. "Maya, we have a slight problem with flatboard and Hannah." Maya nodded and teleported to ayato. I growled as I teleported to shu and yui. Yui glare at me and spoke, "what do you want gay fr-AGHH!" I grab her hair and teleport to ayato.

(Hannah's pov)

I stop crying as ayato comfort me. I saw maya and I spoke, "hey Maya, sorry if you see me crying." Maya came to me and hug me. Maya smile and said, "don't cry Hannah besides it's yui who burn your house down." My eye widened. Before I can say anything Maki appear with flat chest. Maki spoke, "guess who is here." Maki throw yui to the ground and yui look up at us. "A-ayato-kun please help me EEK!" Yui screamed as she saw dark aura surrounding him. "Pancake tell me? Why did you burn Hannah's house down?"  Yui glare at ayato and said, "the reason I burn her house down is because she's being a slutty show off neko bitch!!" I spoke, "I'm not being a show off, I'm just a normal person who just wants a normal life." Yui growled at me and turn to maya, oh no. "Heh, so much that I have shu, my life is so much nice, but I have a problem and it's demon girl." Maya roll her eyes at yui and said, "so? I have someone who cares about me and isn't a lazy log."  Yui got up and said, "well, I don't care because I'm the most god believer in the church and god will always be there for me." I whisper, "I don't think that will happen anytime soon."

(Ayato's pov)

I heard what Hannah said to attention bitch. I sigh and heard Maya spoke, "so, where are you going to live now?" Hannah's ears went down in sadness. "I actually don't know where to live because I don't want to live with my cousins again because they will abuse me of what I am." I hugged Hannah to comfort her. I secretly look at attention bitch who was smirking at her. I glare at her until Maya spoke up, "hey Hannah, you can stay here with ayato."  I smiled as Hannah blushed and said, "o-okay, thanks for all your help guys." We was all happy until, attention bitch scoffed and stomp away in anger. I rolled my eyes and walk away with Hannah in my arms. I don't need attention bitch, I have Hannah.

(??? Pov)

"Hahahaha, well it's seems like their sister try to ruin Maya's friend, but I had enough of that bitch trying to hurt Maya and get the best of her." Then the figure walk away from the mansion.

'it's time Maki and Maya, the time for you two to come back to me.'