•1•

Pit was in training room, he was getting ready for anything. If Palutena asked him for anything, he would have to be ready.

Even though he had defeated Hades a while ago, he still wanted to prepared.

Pit was training with his silver bow, not a good weapon for combat, but good enough for training. Holograms were set up in the training room for target practice.
Not only Pit used this room, the Centurians used it too.

"Pit." He heard a voice in his head.
"Lady Palutena?"
"Yes Pit, it's me. What are you up to? You sound... out of breath."
"I'm training Lady Palutena."
"For what? You defeated Hades, the Underworld army is not invading anymore."
"Nothing in particular, I just want to be ready for anything."
"Pit, you've been training for a week straight now, you need to take a break, just rest for a bit."
"Ok Lady Palutena, I guess you're right."
"Anyways, Pit. I need to see you, it's for something, special."

Pit hung up his bow. He walked out of the training room drinking water. He was almost speed-walking towards his room. He wanted to know what Palutena meant by, "something special."

He hurried getting changed into something presentable. He barely had enough time to fasten his scarf before he sprinted out of his room. His feet landed hard, making the sound of impact echo throughout the palaces' walls.

He soon arrived in the throne room. Palutena was standing in the middle. He walked slower as he got closer, catching his breath, as well as trying to not look like he just ran the entire way.

"Pit! You're here. That was sure fast."
"I was exited."
"I can tell, you look like a mess."
"Is it really that bad? "
"No, Pit. You look great for giving yourself three seconds to change."
"What? First of all, how did you know I was rushing, and two, I gave myself more than three seconds, it was about ten."

Palutena laughed a bit. "Ok Pit, anyways, I have something for you. "

Pit was getting more excited every second that he waited. Palutena took a small treasure box and handed it to him.

Pit opened in cautiously and slowly. When he did, a small light appeared out of it. The ball formed into a silver star.

"What's this?"
"It's a wishing star. It has the ability to grant something either your heart desires most, or to have something fixed."

Pit looked down at it again. He knew it couldn't make him fly, but maybe he could at least extend the time.

"Lady Palutena, where did you get this?" Pit asked her.

"It was given to me for an occasion, I never used it, and thought you might find it useful."

Pit looked down at it. He smiled. "Thank you, Lady Palutena!" He went up to her and hugged her.

"Your welcome, Pit." She said smiling, and hugging him back. "Anyways, you should be heading to bed, it's getting late. I'll have someone bring you some dinner."

He nodded and went out of the room. He looked down at the star. "This is to important to just leave lying around." Pit said to himself. He was walking towards the east side of the palace, where his room was.

When he got there, he put the box, with the star still in it, on a self, and plopped down onto his bed, finally relaxing after a full day of training. There was a knock on the door.

A tray of food was given to him. He took it to his bed, not caring if he got crumbs all over it. He started to eat his food, staring at the star.

'I'll think tomorrow, I'm tired now,' Pit thought to himself. He finished his food, and put the tray on a table, out of the way, and snuggled his way into his bedsheets. He soon fell asleep.