Chapter 1

Cliff...

Kevin (Still no attacks? Are all the bad guys on holiday or something? I haven't clobbered anyone in weeks and I'm itching to dish out a few knuckle sandwiches. What's the hold up?!)

Eunice: Kevin?

Kevin: Hmm?

Eunice: It's been a while.

Kevin: ... Eunice?

Eunice: I'm glad you remember me. I thought Ben, Gwen and the rest of you would have forgotten me.

Kevin: Well, I can't speak for the others since I'm not them, but I haven't forgotten you.

Eunice: That's good to know.

Kevin: What are you doing here? Fallen out of ship again?

Eunice: How'd you guess?

Kevin: Wait... You mean I'm right?

Eunice: Yes.

Kevin: That just scary, but it explains the way you look. So, what happened?

Eunice: We were attacked.

Kevin: Lucky you.

Eunice: Lucky...?

Kevin: I haven't come across a single bad guy since that time we all saved the universe.

Eunice: You... want to get attacked?

Kevin: How else am I supposed to kick a few heads through walls if they don't line up to be kicked?

Eunice: They probably won't come because they're afraid of you and Ben.

Kevin: Seriously? If this keeps up I'm gonna have to take the fight to them.

Eunice: Do you really enjoy fighting that much, Kevin?

Kevin: Do you really need to ask?

Eunice: I guess not. So, how have you guys been?

Kevin: Well, I've been bored to death and the Tennysons, well... I wouldn't know since we're not together anymore.

Eunice: You're not?

Kevin: That's right.

Eunice: Did... something happen?

Kevin: Just a few issues, nothing to worry about.

Eunice: Okay... I was actually on my way to see you guys once I fell, until I saw you out here.

Kevin: Really?

Eunice: Yeah. Well... I guess I should get going.

Kevin: Wait. You can't go walking around like that.

Eunice: Why not?

Kevin: Oh yeah. Forgot you don't know much about Earth customs. I'll take you to them.

Eunice: Um... Okay...

They get into Kevin's car and drive off.