chapter one

HI, I'm Kim Y/ N, my parents own a well-known company called Kim Dynasty. I graduated high school 2 years ago with my best friends Naeyeon, Jisoo, and SinB. I and Naeyeon met from my parents when we were 4 and I met Jisoo when we were 3, I met SinB in middle school when I had the biggest crush on Min Yoongi. Who's Min yoongi? The best basketball player in high school and middle school, I was gonna confess but I saw SinB and Yoongi kissing. It's okay that was in high school, I want to forget about Yoongi but I can't, I've only told Jisoo. Jisoo and Rose don't really like SinB but they do get along I guess? Okay, now I gotta go meet Jisoo because Rose is with her boyfriend Jaebum and SinB with Yoongi.

                                                                      ~~~~~~~ ~~ TIME SKIP~~~~~~~

"Y/N!!" Jisoo said as she ran to hug me, "I haven't seen you in so long." "What do you mean Jisoo?? I saw you a week ago." "tsk A WEEK! THAT'S A LONG TIME! A WEEK I HAVE DRAMA FULL OF THOSE DAYS AND YOU'RE SAYING ITS NOT THAT LONG!" "YAH! Jisoo be quiet! We will get kicked out!" "Okay Okay, I'm so sorry I just missed you!" "it's okay lets order!"  "Hi what can I get for you?" the waiter asks. "I'll have a white chocolate mocha."And ill have a fruit infused water, Oh and ill have a slice of cheesecake, actually make 2 for me and Y/N. Thank you!" . As we get our food and talk to my parents called me to go to XXXXXXX restaurant and dress formally. "Bye Jisoo my parents need me home ." As I get in my car I see a text from SinB.
SinB: Yoongi broke up with me because his parents are setting him up with a slut ! I will ruin her life !
What..... Yoongi and SinB broke up? But Yoongi is gonna be with a different girl , I will say in jealous but SinB will ruin her life , SinB ruined Momos life when she flirted with Yoongi , what will she do to the girl ? Ack I shouldn't think to much of it. I get ready and put on light make up and a nice black dress or formal black shirt with leggings R/N can pick. Okay I'm going to the restaurant is that SinB car ?

To be continued
What will happen ? Why is SinB there?