Only You

*ring ring ring *

I turned off my annoying alarm it was 8:00, so I got up from my comfy bed and walked to the bathroom and got ready for school. I headed downstairs to see my two brothers already eating breakfast that one of them probably made. I sat down next to Jungwoo and ate my food, then we all walked to school. As I say bye to my brothers I walked to my locker and got my stuff , then a boy tapped on my shoulder, and I turned to see who it was; A tall boy that looked about my age. "Ummm... can you tell me where this class is?" The boy said showing me his schedule. "Oh, you have the same class as me , so just follow me." " thank you, by the way my name is Na Jaemin." He said with a cute smile. " My name is Kim Skye." I said as we entered the classroom. I went to my desk and the teacher told Jaemin to sit next to me, and class began.

<After Class>

As I was packing up my things Jaemin asked if we can eat lunch together and meet his friends, I agreed and we headed to the cafeteria. We got our food and I followed Jaemin to where his friends are sitting at. Once we got there we sat down and Jaemin got his friends' attention. " Hey guys this is Kim Skye, I just met her this morning." They all looked at me and introduced themselves. " Hi I'm Lee Jeno." He said with a eye smile that can make me go UWU. "Hey I'm Lee Donghyuck, but everyone calls me Haechan." "H-hi I'm P-Park J-jisung I'm the maknae." He said very shyly. " Hi I'm Zhong Chenle." He said with a dolphin laugh. " hello I'm Huang Renjun." He said with a cute smile. " hi I'm Lee Mark." He said with a big smile, then my world just stopped, all I see is just him and I. My heart racing and I could feel myself blushing looking at Mark. " Hey Skye are you okay?" Jaemin asked while poking my arm. Uh yeah, I said still realizing my cheeks are still red, so I tried to hide my face but failed when Haechan started teasing me. Then Mark stopped him, and we continued to eat and talk until the bell rang. We went to our classes.

<After school>

It was the end of the day and I was walking home but Mark caught up to me and I tried my best to act normal. He walked me home because he wants to make sure I got home safe, after he left I went up to my room and did homework. While I was doing homework I got a text from Mark asking if we can hang out after school, I agreed and continued to do homework. After a while Doyoung called me downstairs to eat dinner, after that I scrolled through my phone and got ready for bed.

<Next Day>
I got up did the same thing and went to school.

<After School>
( sorry I had to do a time skip cause I'm lazy)

Mark and I walked to a ice cream shop and treated me and we started to talk about random stuff. While talking to Mark I was dying on the inside because IM TALKING TO MY CRUSH WHO IS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS. After the ice cream shop, Mark dropped me home and I went up my room to scream into my pillow. Jungwoo knocked on my door to make sure I was okay and I told him I'm okay. Now I'm thinking about to confess my feeling to Mark soon.

<One Month Later>
( sorry for another time skip it saves me time and I'm still lazy)

Today is the day I'm gonna confess to Mark, I hope it doesn't ruin the friendship we have. It was lunchtime so I decided to find Mark, he was with the other so I asked him to meet me in the garden, he said sure and I headed to the garden feeling really nervous. I was standing in the garden near some pretty flowers and I saw Mark walking towards me, I can feel my heart beating really fast, well here it goes . " Hey Skye, so why did you asked me to meet you here?" He said all curious. "Okay.... Mark I have s-something to tell you also don't get upset. I like you Mark Lee, I liked you since the time Jaemin introduced me to you guys. Please don't be upset." Then he started to laugh, " awwwh Skye I always knew you had a crush on me, it was very obvious and I have something to tell you too." He said with the biggest smile on his face. " I actually have a crush on you too, that's why I asked if we can hang out just the both of us so much." He said while I was standing there very surprised. " and Skye I have a question, will you be my girlfriend?" I stood there smiling and I responded " YES of course I'll be your girlfriend." And I gave Mark a hug then he looked at me and KISSED ME I was shocked but then I kissed him back. " so Mark how are we gonna tell the others?" I asked still all smiley. " umm I don't know, but as long as I have you we'll be fine." He said while smiling at me.

 "ONLY YOU"A Mark Lee oneshot ffBy: Kittyjuju127

"ONLY YOU"
A Mark Lee oneshot ff
By: Kittyjuju127

~ I hope you guys like my first attempt at writing a story ~

~Peace~