Levi

Levis POV

"Looks can be deceiving Mr. Ackerman." My eyes practically bug out of my head, This is The Reaper?! He takes away the razor blade and sits across from me. He is wearing a black turtleneck and jeans. 

"Staring is rude you know. And close your mouth, you don't want a fly buzzing in there do you?" I snap my jaw shut and glare at him. 

"Is this a joke?" His eyes turn icy. 

"Do you think just because of my age that I'm not capable of mass murder? Do you want to start a contract or not?" 

" I do, if you're really as good as your reputation." He glares at me again, sighs, then stands up.

"Come on." He grabs my sleeve and drags me out the door. 

-----------

 A few minutes later we arrive at a fairly empty park. "A rival of mine, an assassin named Thomas often passes through here. This is a perfect opportunity to knock another horse out of the race." He checks his watch, "He'll be here in 3 minutes, hide in that area of trees, I'll show you I'm more than capable to handle your jobs." He lets go of my hand and lightly nudges me towards the area of trees, he grabs a newspaper out of the trash and sits on a wooden bench. 

Exactly 3 minutes later I hear faint footsteps thudding in the distance. Soon a young burly teen comes running into view. He has short blonde hair and thick eyebrows as well as sideburns, his wolf-like ambur eyes seem to blend into the rest of his face.  

As he approaches the bench The Reaper seems to pay no attention to him. We he is about three feet away, a flash of white whizzes by his face, he narrowly dodges it, but a razor thin cut on his cheek starts oozing crimson liquid from where the newspaper cut him. The Reaper stands and begins to walk over to him. Thomas chuckles, "Well if it isn't The Reaper, you finally ready to die you miserable maggot." Thomas spits out the words as he walks to the assassin. He grabs under the collar of his turtleneck, only to snatch his hands back, fingers now torn to ribbons. The Reapers collar is now disheveled revealing razor blades lined on all sides of the fabric. A razor collar?! He makes a move to elbow Thomas but seemingly misses, the tip of his elbow only grazing his neck. Which soon explodes in a gush of blood, As the still- standing assassin sifts, the sunlight catches metal hidden in the fabric of his elbow. Another razor blade. 

The remaining assassin straightens fully and begins walking to me. I step out of the grove of trees, "Do you believe that I am capable now?" He asks with a slightly cocky edge to his voice. (Ha cock-y, oh I'm sorry) 

"I do, I apologise for questioning your skills." He shrugs

"It is expected. You probably want a name you can call me, right?" I nod, "Plus it would be annoying getting called nothing but 'The Reaper' all day long, you can call me Eren."

"Alright then, shall we head to my home and discuss the terms off the contract." 

"Two questions, first can we stop by my apartment, I'm fairly sure we can agree on a contract and I don't want to have to go back out to get my clothes. And second how do you feel about cats?" 

"I have one." 

"Perfect you wouldn't mind another, would you?" 

"Is it litter box trained?" 

"Of course." 

"Then I don't care." 

"Perfect, let's get going shall we?"

-----------------------

Erens POV

I walk towards Levis black, custom, BMW. I open the back seat door and lightly set in two duffle bags, one full of clothes, books, toiletries, electronics and chargers, and other personal necessities. The other is filled with necessities for my job, mostly knives and packs of razor blades along with packages of cyanide capsules. And a few hand pistols in case of an emergency.