Incarnated elementals

Definition - species that are incarnated into a human body to teach humans about nature.

Species - elves, pixies, fae, unicorns, dragons, etc.

Appearance - they look like the folklore we all know and love. Elves have pointy ears, fae have wings, yada yada

Purpose - non humans usually have their purpose, and incarnated elementals show humans the purpose of nature, and teach them to care for mother earth and her animals. Their goal is to restore earth of its magickal and natural properties.

Personality ~

Elves - they are mischevious and like to party. They are slightly rebellious, and are a bit stubborn. They care for very close ones, however. They usually have attraction towards earth angels (we'll talk about those soon uwu) and fae, along with starseeds. They are good with domesticated animals and gentle animals like deer or bunnies.

Fae -  they are nice and kind, and respect people. Sometimes they prank people but thats rare.They care a lot for the earth and get upset if they see a tree cut down or littering or stuff like that. They are mistaken for being mischevious, but thats pixies. Pixies and fae are so alike it's hard to tell them apart but only by personality. They have attraction to pixies and unicorn shifters, along with angel incarnates, starseeds, and lightworkers , for they match their love for nature, and have similar personalitys, except for pixies, who have the opposite, but hey, opposites attract!

Pixies - similar to elves but MUCH, MUCH more mischevious. They are rebels and like to break rules. With loved one, however, is another story. They are nice, caring and loving, but they like to prank them every so often. They sacrifice themselves for their loved ones. They take care of the trees, since deforestation happens a WHOLE lot nowadays.
They have attraction to fairies, elves, and lightworkers.

Unicorn shifters - they are sensitive, gentle, and respectful. They don't disrespect and if they do on accident, they put themselves down for it. They are positive most of the time. They take care of the animals, and usually have an intrest for horses or deer. They have an extreme attraction to fairies, earth angels, and starseeds (wait for a chapter on starseeds).

Dragon incarnates - a mix between pixies and elves. They take care of the people and teach them not to trash the earth. They have attraction to elves, pixies and werewolves.

Thats most of them. If you see any more incarnated elementals, tell me and i'll add them here, ok? Ok. Bye! ♡♡