Prologue

My eyes flicker open and I'm blinded by white light, it burns like hot ashes - probably similar to having a staring contest with the sun. I begin to wonder where the source of the light is coming from when I smell sour honey, it fills my nose like smoke - my eyes to water and I begin wheezing.

I unravel my fingers, but they feel as if they have turned to stone, and they are as cold as ice. I try to focus on what's around me - but there is nothing there, except the pure whiteness and smokey honey smell. I must've just had a concussion or something, so I squeeze my eyes shut; my vision being engulfed by darkness, trying to think about nothing.

When I open them, the walls are like mirrors. I gaze at my reflection, which echoes on forever; I'm wearing some slacks and... wow, they're a nice pair of darkened suede boots that reach the height of my knees. I pinch at my brand new hot pink top with "Sassy Girl" printed on the front... not really ideal for stealth.

I stop admiring my interesting new outfit, and the first thing that comes to my mind... is to reach out and touch myself in the mirror; a wave of metallic water shifts under my touch.

The reflection morphs into a young lady, her hair is pure white like the moon, it floats around her face; not affected by the gravity. There is blood dripping over face from a wound on her forehead, you can't miss it, ouch. One of her emerald eyes appears to be scorched by fire and turned into a misty white colour like there are clouds in her eye. She scrambles across the slippery metal ground, her expression shows she is desperately attempting to escape someone or something.

This is not just a normal place, she's in the darkest city on earth.. the city of Luniam, with a group of soldiers in white blinding armor pursuing her. One thing I know is that these soldiers had been programmed to do one thing, and that's kill. I recognize them from pictures, their helmets have been sculpted into a snarling animal-each one unique, with the expression to exterminate and terrify their victim. They have been trained to never hesitate when they have the chance, no one has ever escaped one of them before.

This place is protected by a massive dome, the air is artificially created; since we are running out of the real stuff - which causes the air to have a dark foggy texture, that makes it appear that it is always night time for whoever enters in the dome. Only prisoners were allowed in, most of which are cast-outs from Heaven. This place was considered to be Hell, but it has been foretold that this place leads to Hell... yet I am pretty sure this is Hell.

No one has ever come back out, but for those who attempt to escape, would be hunted down and reaped... because no one needs them, let alone cares about them anymore - because they are cast-outs from Heaven.

This place was considered Hell when you see the view from the inside. It has a dark, modern sci-fi look, the walls made from solid stone and the ground layered with marble tiles. All soaked in water, you would spot the occasional fungi growing there too. In the distance, you could see the city and its sharp features.

This is not somewhere you would want to go for a holiday.

The lady sprints around the corner, bullets flying past, narrowly missing her head.

She slyly slips around a corner of a building and rests her back against the wall. One false move and she's dead.

As a troop runs past, she holds her hand out, using a special force, pulling out a tile from under the troop's foot. The end of his boot catches on the tile, causing him to trip and crash onto the side of his head into a puddle of water - knocking him out cold. The water ripples and I spot the lady staring at me, but she just smiles. Her face brightens and with a wave of her hand water fills my vision.

That's the only thing I can see.

I squeeze my eyes shut, and when I open them, I'm standing in a forest with monsters screeching over each other; their eyes glowing blood red.

They swirl around me until I can't see anything, but their feathers; the color of pure death. Everything goes black once again - and finally... I wake up.