Bad Girl Bite #3

Lexi's P.O.V

"Dad, there's this-"

"Ma, have you-"

"Mom. I need to-"

"Pops, you have to-"

"OH MY GOD, SHUT UP!" I yelled. Everyone decided it would be a good idea to talk to our parents at once. You see, my 6 brothers and 1 sister have come home for a while to 'check' on the family. Most likely, they all got home sick and decided to come home. However, it wasn't just them. They decided to bring their wives (in my sister's case, her girlfriend) and their kids. And. They.Were. All. Talking.

Here are my siblings, from oldest to youngest: Michael and Donovan (twins), Audrey, Joseph and Marley (the other twins), and last, but not least, Marcel. Yes, my mother had twins twice. My parents had got it on like the dirty little rabbits they were.

"Yeah, shut up!" Kelsey, Michael's 2 year old daughter yelled. I gave her a high five and went back to eating my mother's delicious pasta. Kelsey was the only one of my siblings' children to be over the age of 1 year.  Donny had twins who were about 5 months, Joseph had a baby around 8 months, Marley had a 2 month old, and Marcel and Audrey were my only siblings without kids yet. Marcel was single and on the prowl, and Audrey was in the process of adoption with her girlfriend, Amelie. Yes, we had a huge family.

"Whatever, Lex. You're just jealous because no one pays attention to you." Joseph and Marley said at the same time, sticking their tongues out at me. They always do that twin thing, and it was annoying as hell.

"And you're just mad that I'm better looking then both of you guys put together." I retorted. My mother repressed a smile as she slapped all 3 of us on the back of the head while bringing out dessert. Apple pie with a side of vanilla ice cream. My favorite.

"Anyway, like I was saying, Pops. I was totally banging this chick-" A scoop of vanilla ice cream was shoved into his mouth by my mom. He let out a scream while holding his mouth in pain. He had 2 cavities that were extremely sensitive to sugars, so he rarely ate sweets.

"Talk dirty at this table again, and it will be soap." my mother scolded. You could just barely hear the French accent anymore, but it was still there. My mom was a traveling artist, so she was rarely home. But, she was a good mother. She would stop working for random months just to come home early. She didn't have to work, but she wanted to. My father made more than enough money to support us all on his own, but whenever he suggested that she stop working, he ended up sleeping on the couch. I wouldn't say my father was a extremely wealthy, but we were more fortunate than a lot of people. 

"Ma, you know I have those stupid cavities, why would you do that?" Marcel whined.

"That's what you get for eating too much sugar, young man." she muttered to him.

"That's not the only thing he eats..." Audrey snickers from across the table as Joseph whisper yelled that to our father. My mother shot them a look and went back to her task at hand. Flipping her blonde hair into a ponytail, she started cutting the pie.

My mother was really pretty. She had waist length blonde hair with a strip of grey in it, deep blue eyes, and was as tall as her hair was long. Yes, everyone in my family was tall, not one of them stood at less than 5'9. Except for me. Which sucked, but had it's advantages. Most of my siblings had gained my mother's attributes, almost all of us having blue eyes. Donovan and Michael looked the most like our father though, tall, dark, and handsome. But, they had my mother's dimples. Audrey, Marcel, Joseph, and Marley had her blue eyes and blonde hair. I, however had the best of both worlds. I had my daddy's black hair, my mother's blue eyes, and her dimples, but my grand-mere's height.

"Pass this to your father, Lex." My mother told me, handing me an envelope. I did as I was told and looked between my parents. What was in that envelope?

My father glared at it for a second before sighing and opening the letter. I watched his face while he read it. A flurry of emotions crossed his face before he settled on one. Contempt. So, I knew who it was from. My grand-mere. They absolutely hated each other.

"What is that, Pops?" Marcel asked calmly, for once in his life.

"This is a letter from you grandmother. It states that she wants 2 of you to move in with her for a year, in her home in Toulouse." Daddy said with a tigh voice. The table was loud with sudden chatter.

"Who do you think is going?"

"Watch out, French girls, here I come."

"Maybe I'll meet someone."

"I've always wanted to travel."

"Dan, just tell them who is going." my mother said, standing behind him with a hand on his shoulder. My father robbed his eyes brows and set the letter on the table.

"Marcel, you will be going. And Alexis, you're going, too. On Alexis' 18th birthday, you both will be going to Toulous for a year. Whether you come back, is up to you. Except for Alexis. You are coming back regardless." My father's gaze was dark and unhappy. Marcel was whopping from across the table and I had a smile on my face. My mother slapped his shoulder.

"Oh, hush, Daniel. She has a choice." she said softly.

"No, she doesn't. That's my baby girl, I'm not losing her to some artsy fartsy French boy." My father made a face and I laughed.

"I'll be your little girl regardless, Daddy. I love you." I said.  He leaned over and kissed my forehead. 

"I love you, too, sweetheart."

AN: On the side is a picture of Joseph and Marley. I had to do it. Armie Hammer was so cute as the twins in The Social Network. If you guys use Facebook, and haven't seen it, check it out, it's really good.

~WeAreNotMittens