32

jihoon starts to move as he runs to soonyoungs mansion, he runs and runs..until he arrives.

he walks towards the door and it opens, expecting soonyoung..but sees a differently furnished house. and a woman standing infront of him.

"hello, do you need anything..?" the lady asks, jihoon gulps and tries to process his words. "i-is soonyoung..there?"

the lady's smile turns into a frown, jihoon sees this..he feels his heart sink down and takes a deep breath.

"he's in the hospital dear..haven't you heard..?"

snap. jihoon could remember everything.

he was in a coma.

he wasn't a ghost.

he was alive.

"yes...yes thank you! where was his hospital again?"

"pledis center."

>> fast forward.

a man in a white hospital gown flutters his eyes open, revealing a while ceiling. confused, he turns his head to the side and sees really familiar faces.

"s-seungkwan?" he tries to say, throat dry.

seungkwan snaps awake and stares at the man on the bed. welcome back hyung..you're finally..awake.

"s-soonyoung hyung!! you're awake! how are you?!" seungkwan yells in joy, making his was to soonyoung, and hugging him tightly.

he smiles back returns the hug.

"h-hyung i thought y-you'd never wake up!"

"oh come on seungkwan."

"i'm serious!"

soonyoung chuckles and his eyes start to scan the room, until something catches his attention.

the calendar.

november 22.

    november 22?
        the date made soonyoung's heart skip a beat.

.