Missing

Chapter 8-

"Hey Casey my mom and I are about to watch a movie, wanna watch it with us?" Aaliyah asked coming into my room. I was just filling up my closet and noticed that all thee clothes I've inherited from Nicole actually aren't bad at all I actually like them a lot.

"Oh yah sure thanks, I'll be down in just a minute" I told her and hung up the last item of clothing in the first suitcase. I closed the light in my room and started making my way down the stairs looking at a message Shawn had sent me earlier. I hadn't looked at it yet because I've been working all day.

"What's that?" Shawn asked scaring me intentionally.

"Oh my god Shawn you scared me" I told him he actually did scare me I wasn't expecting that.

"Ha ha Casey, just trying to have some fun" Shawn said and followed me down the rest of the steps.

"So? What was that?" he asked me.

"It's nothing" I said quickly.

"Oooo texting that boy from Tim's?" he asked teasing.

"Umm no Mickayla actually" I winked.

"Oh really?" he asked causally but I can completely tell he wants to know everything we're talking about.... even though we aren't because we are not 2 people but only 1 and it's me... You know what I mean.

"Don't worry Shawn we're talking about dance and if the topic of you comes up I promise to only mention good things" I told him.

"Thanks" he said as we entered the living room where both Aaliyah and Karen were having conversation over Aaliyah's school day.

"Shawn I thought you were gonna record another cover tonight" Karen said when she looked up at us.

"Yah but than I got kinda lazy and decided not to" he told her as I took a seat.

"So are you gonna watch the movie with us then?" she asked.

"Sure what movie is it?" he asked and sat next to me.

"We haven't decided yet" she told him. Well of course they haven't the news is playing now.... And oh my god you have got to be kidding me!

"Wait mom don't change the channel yet" Shawn said grabbing the converter from her and turning the volume up.

*Mickayla Parker a 16 year old girl from down town Toronto ran away from her foster home just two days ago and now is missing* after the lady on the news said the word missing Shawn dropped the converter and started typing away on his phone. I can not believe this why am I on the news.

*If anybody knows her whereabouts or sees her please contact the police right away* the lady said.

Shawn looked down at me and whispered.

"Do you think she's okay?" he asked.

"Yeah she's Mickayla, she knows what she's doing don't worry" I whispered back.

"Wow so many young kids are going missing nowadays" Karen mentioned.

"I know it's crazy really" I said agreeing.

"Can I change now?" Karen asked her son and her tossed her the remote.

Than my phone vibrated in my lap I picked it up right away so Shawn wouldn't see it's a message from himself.

*Hey Mickayla, you know you've been reported missing? I just saw your lovely face on the news, speaking of witch I'd love to see it in person maybe this Saturday?* he asked. its weird how he's texting from right next to me but doesn't know it.

*Oh sure, name a time and place? ;) btw heard you know Casey* I sent him.

*Oh yeah I know her, she works for my mom, she's cool. Okay so how about Saturday at 12:00 pm at Vaughn mills mall in Vaughn. I know it's quite a distance for the both of us but I think it'll be safer for you* he sent back and I couldn't help but blush he's just too cute.

"Ok now you're blushing, you gotta be talking to that chase kid now" Shawn said teasing.

"I'm not I swear. But maybe II'll start talking to him" I told him. Chase could be a great piece of the puzzle into getting Shawn to like Casey and not Mickayla. You know like a jealousy sort of thing.

"Oo mom letters to Juliet, can we watch it please. I love this movie!" Aaliyah said almost spilling her popcorn over as her mom searched Netflix.

"Ok, Casey you okay with this movie?" she asked.

"Oh yeah of course. I've never seen it before" I told her. I hardly ever watched movies you know foster kid probs.

"Shawn?" she asked.

"Sure, as long as Aaliyah shares the popcorn" he said reaching over me to grab it.

"Heyy" she complained.

"Guys stop, you can always make some more" Karen said and everybody focused on the TV.

"Oh okay that sounds great. I'll be there this time I promise* I sent my last text.

This week I set up three dates with Shawn as Mickayla and obviously she didn't show but Casey did. he only noticed me as Casey twice though. I hope he doesn't think it's weird that I just so happen to be there at the same time he is and he date can't... But this Saturday Mickayla will be there!

*Great good night Mickayla* and with that we were finished talking but I was still missing.

Authors note: so when I wrote this chapter I was in Italy and actually got the chance to see Juliet's balcony in Verona that was featured in the movie. Italy is gorgeous by the way and I say everyone should go like right now... I can't wait to go back the next chance I get. Oh bye I just started a Taylor Caniff fan fiction as well like yesterday so if you could start reading it that'll b great it's called forever and always you can just find it in on my profile thanks babes bye