Just Keep Swimming! Just Keep Swimming!

(A/N like the title? :3)

Chapter 11: Just Keep Swimming! Just Keep Swimming!

It was summer on the weekend and it was flipping hot outside today.

You woke up to the heat in your face and you were all sweaty and hot. Then Rin came bursting through the door. "OMFG!!!! Why is it so hot!!!!" You jotted up in your bed looking at Rin. "WHAT THE HELL RIN???" Rin sat by by you on your bed and felt your head. "Ew..you're slimy! Did you sweat?!" "*sigh* cut the crap Rin, I haven't gotten curtains yet and I sleep by the window." Rin was smiling. "Well, well, well. Don't we have a grumpy cat this morning?" She said punching your cheeks. You shoved her hand away. "Hey ____? Do you have a swim suit?" She asked excitedly. "Umm?" You scratched your head. "I don't think it fits hehe!" You said slightly smiling. "GOOD!! Because Miku, Neru and me need one too!! Wanna go shopping for one?"

You hated shopping. (A/N am I the only girl who hates shopping?!)

"Ugggh, do I have to?" You said groaning. "Well...you can swim naked!" Rin said smirking. You blushed. "OK I'LL GO!!" You said getting out of bed. "HAHA knew that would work!!"

~~At the Mall~~

"Ooo..._____? Does this one look good on me?" Miku asked. It was a two piece and in the middle of the top had a teal bow and the bottoms were plain teal. "Yeah! It's looks cute on you!! Keep it!" Miku grasped you in a hug. "THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" You had sweat drops. "Oh gawd Miku, let go of me." You said trying to get out. Neru helped you get out. She had a yellow striped top along with bottoms. "I hate this...Rin picked it out for me." Neru said making the (-_-) face. "Lol I'll help you!" Miku said walking to the bathing suits with Neru. You saw Rin coming...it fitted her perfectly. "HEYYYY do you like this one?" Rin said pointing at her chest. It had oranges every wear on the top and bottom. "Umm...it's adorable?" You said unsure."I'LL KEEP IT!!" She said confidently. "I still haven't found one..." You said skimming through the suits. Then you found the perfect one. It was a ___1 or 2 peice__ with __anything special___ and was __(f/c)__.

You tried it on. "That..looks...amazing.." Rin said giving the (:O) face. "KEEP IT!!" Neru said. "You look sexy!!" Miku said...you blushed.

Rin whispered. "I wonder how Len will react?" You looked at Rin. "What?" She looked back at you. "Oh..nothing....LEZZZ GOOO!!" She said pointing at the door.

(A/N Wait...so you guys didn't pay?):O

You guys went back to the house. Almost dying from the heat. "Let's go swimming!" You all said while running to your rooms to change.

Lens POV

"LEN!! We are going swimming in the back!! Get dressed!!" Rin said as she came bursting open the door. "O...o...ok."

(A/N don't you find it weird they have their headphones on while they swim? What do they also have waterproof phone? so they can listen to music underwater?)

I got dressed then I headed to the pool.

"Rin, Miku, Neru, Luka, and Kaito were already there." Meiko was in her room...drinking. "HEY LEN!!!" Rin ran up to hug me like she has never seen me before (@evolagirl -_-)

"Where's _____?" I asked everyone. "She is probably still getting dressed." Miku said. "I'm here! I'm here!!" ____ said. I blushed. She looked amazing! She was so cute in her _(f/c)_ swimsuit. When we made eye contact she blushed a very dark red like Tamaki at the end of the first episode of OHSHC. (A/N ehhhhh?)

"H-Hi Len.." She said rubbing her arms as she walked up to me. "Hey." I said keeping it short and simple. "Well... LETS SWIM!!!"

Rin was jumping into the pool constantly, Miku was swimming like a normal person should, Neru was dipping her feet in while On her phone, _____ was sitting on that thing

(A/N idk what it's called that thing people sit on and it's in the pool at the deep end usually)

I decided to go over to her. "Hey _____!" I said sitting next to her. "Hey Len!!" She said with a happy smile. I gave her a little kiss in her cheek.

We all basically swam...all day...

(Lost motivation)

Yeah not my best chapter...I lost motivation but I'm not waiting to get more ideas I'll just publish as is. Tell me how you liked the chapter!! Vote and follow it really helps!! Thanks for reading!! Love ya!! BYE~!!