♠sweet tooth♠ .:Lawliet:.

you cried harder as the messy haired detective drugged his tongue down your arm.

he then looked up at your crying face. reaching his hand towards your face, you flinched. he wiped a tear away and kissed your cheek.

"tears wont help you" he said in his monotoned voice.

you spat in his face.

"how can you be so heartless" you snarled.

he wiped away the spit with a glare and with a swift move used his chest to pin you to the wall. as his hands warped around your waist. he leaned in close to your face. looking you in the eye.

"actually I'm not heartless I wouldn't be able to breath" he leaned in more and forced a ruff kiss as you struggled. "and, I love you. (y/n) you can't say I don't." he cooed in your ear.

you remember the first time you herd him say "I LOVE YOU".

~~~flash back~~~~

"well I better be going, see you tomorrow" you waved leavening out the door.

"stop" you herd in a monotoned voice. you stopped and turned around.

"hm?" you hummed

"my sweet tooth is Hungary. come help?"

you had assumed he wanted you to bake him a cake, and you didn't have the time.

"I'm sorry I don't have time, tomorrow" you said turning

"STOP!" you herd in a more demanding tone. you flinched.

"come.help" he said more demanding.

you gulped and walked towards him.

"o-okay. w-what type of sweet?" you shuddered.

"(y/n) cake"

"m-me cake?" you asked you where a bit scared by now.

"yes. I do deserve you don't I?"

"what do you mean?" you questioned

"(y/n)...I love you. I want you to be mine. I claim my prize."

"i-i don't feel the sa-" you couldn't finished he was to fast he had already had you in the chair as he hovered over you.

"yes. you do"

he smashed his lips to yours.

~~~~end of flash back~~~~~~~~

you started to cry again as his kissed your neck. he learned up and whispered in your ear.

" you always have cured my sweet tooth"