Ch1- Pony

The old wooden doors of Shorty's cracked like thunder as Wynonna's boot connected with it, causing the door to swing wide open.

"If you're horny, let's do it, ride it,my pony" She sung as she galuped her way over to the bar.

"Thanks but no thanks" Nicole, who
was already seated at the bar, turned to say to the older Earp.

"Whatever Haught, you're not my type anyways" She spat jokingly plopping down next to the officer.

Within seconds, a glass was in front of Wynonna, filled to the brim with amber colored liquor. She lifted the drink and took a long sip before setting it on the bar and turning to Nicole.

"Waiting for your lover's shift to end Haughty?" She questioned chuckling at her own little joke.

"As a matter of fact I am" Nicole smiled shamelessly.

Waverly, who had just emerged from the back, made her way out from behind the bar and over to the red head.

"Ready to go my love?" She questioned, standing between her girlfriend's now parted legs.

Nicole attempted to answer but was cut off by the sounds of gunshots just outside the bar. In an instant, both she and Wynonna where on their feet, their guns drawn. As expected, a group of revenants strutted into the bar as if they own it.

"Hey assholes, didn't you see the sign outside? We're closed" Wynonna yelled, pointing pacemaker at one's head.

Out of instinct, Nicole pushed Waverly behind her in an efforts to protect her.

"Well allow me to open you up then" One of the revants suggested, the group behind him erupting into chuckles .

"Wow that's kinda dirty" Waverly commented, causing Nicole to chuckle despite their current situation.

The next few minutes seemed to pass in a messy blur. A flock of revants began rushing into the bar all being greeted with a shot to the head from Peacemaker while Nicole attempted to slow the herd down with her own gun. Soon it all became to much as the red eyed culprits began coming in three at a time rather than one by one. By then, the bar was swarming with them. Like vultures surrounding a dead body, they were everywhere.

Then, before Wynonna knew what was happening, there was a loud bang of a gunshot, only it didn't come from her gun. The next few moments happen in what felt like the blink of an eye . One moment the elder Earp was greeting the second to last revants with a shot between the eyes and the next her baby sister was laying motionless in the arms of Nicole.

"Waverly!" Wynonna yelled, after shooting the last revant.

Rushing over, she dropped Pacemaker and pulled her bloody baby sister from Nicole's arms into her own.

"Come on baby girl, stay with me" Wynonna begged, her body shaking frantically as she held onto her little sister.

There was a rustle happening around them, but Wynonna was to wrapped up in keeping pressure on Waverly's wound to look up and investigate.

"Come on, my squad car's out front.
Let's get her to the hospital" Nicole stated, doing her best to keep her emotions in check.

She and Wynonna quickly, but carefully placed Waverly into the back before Nicole slid in with her. Thereafter, Wynonna hopped into the front seat and took off. While she yelled and dodged other drivers, Nicole applied pressure to Waverly's wound.

"Stay with me baby" Nicole begged,
holding Waverly as if she might fly away.